No announcement yet.
X

Katriders Photo Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about your Kat with a historical building or monument in the pic. Not necessarily one with a historical plaque but that would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by rschlegel View Post
      How about your Kat with a historical building or monument in the pic. Not necessarily one with a historical plaque but that would be cool.
      Hell yeah I think I can get that one at least this is resonable lol let the games begin
      I just wanna ride my bike
      2001 katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by rschlegel View Post

Here it is 1914 building in arlington tx

Well on my way home today as i was taking the picture from above I was passed by a fire truck after catching up to him looking at how big and shiny it was so that gave me the next challenge get a pic of ur kat with a shiny fire truck
        Last edited by Jar3d200; 09-02-2014, 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        2001 katana 600

Comment

Just a test to see if I can work with photobucket. If yes, Ill hunt down that firetruck!
          sigpic
          Ya, that first country is Canada...

Comment

It worked find that truck
            2001 katana 600

Comment

Alright here it is fully shiny

Now lets see a picture of your bike with a bridge in background!
              sigpic

Comment

Point of clarification - do overpasses count? I'm assuming no and you mean more a bridge over a river/lake etc.
                1998 Katana 750
                1992 Katana 1100
                2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Actually, good question. I looked the word over and the definition states: "a structure carrying a road, path, railroad or canal across a river, ravine, road, railroad or other obstacle."

So yes, an overpass is a bridge. Interesting game I must say!
                  sigpic

Comment

It looks so wittle next to that big o' truck!! Nice picture tho!
                    My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
                    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
                    2007 GSXR 750

Comment

• I know wherw a few of these bridges are lol someone has till about 430 tomorrow afternoon to gwt this challenge I had to stop a couple of places on the way home and didnt get to get a pic
                      2001 katana 600

Comment

• It will be interesting to see how long this lasts. I think it is fun. I tried to start it up in the spring but I think a lot of bikes were still winterized.

Comment

• I like this game. This thread got started in January; I bookmarked it and saved it for spring.
                          My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
                          2007 GSXR 750

Comment

• Originally posted by maniac1886 View Post
                            It looks so wittle next to that big o' truck!! Nice picture tho!
                            Ya haha, when I asked if I could take a picture next to one of their trucks, they decided to drive this big one out of the garage. Firefighters are the best IMO, they are proud people who are always willing to help.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Still no overpass pic I forgot today drove by one today and decided where I would park ky bike for the pic tomorrow
                              2001 katana 600

Comment

• As per the dictionary, an overpass would suffice but it would be cool to see something that would make those seeing the pic think " wow, that's cool".
                                Even with this game, if its worth doing, do it with style.

Comment

Working...
                                X