Here's my ride...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck!

Comment

So, i'm having a bit of problems. Had some rust in my tank, cleaned it the best i can but i guess there's still rust in it, cause with the tank on the bike reallys having some bad times idling, and every now and then it bog when i accelerate on the road.

First of all, i think i have jet kit. Seen this when i was cleaning the carb. Thought it was OEM out of my ognorance, but did a lil research... When i had problem with the carbs overfueling due to bad flloat height.

And there my Manifold O-rings. I guess i need new ones lol, ordered 4. So i guess my Idle problems are from rust in the tank, Bad a/f screw adjustment ( Jet kit.... ), float height or from these old o-rings.

And here a video when i adjusted the floats. Run good when cold... went for a ride, and ran like **** after.

[ame]http://youtu.be/mfuBnuvnUJo[/ame]

I'm a bit new to all the bike stuff. I'm a mechanic, good with cars and modern fuel injection. But never really experience carburator problems. So feel free to give me your Idea/comments/helps! Thanks.
      Last edited by RATM; 09-05-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

def,want to clean,an rebuild those carbs.looks promising,dude.

Comment

looks darn good.

97 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
          X