No announcement yet.
X

Upgraded from the Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw one of these bikes for sale and the fiance wouldn't let me turn around to take a look at it... we were "running late"...

Comment

updated a pic on the first page

Comment

I hate you so hard.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

It was good working wit u too Ryan, thanks for the appreciation and bike looks great!
          Godspeed
          CSBA #1167
          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
            I hate you so hard.
            Hate hate hate hate hate........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5p8IXzNdc"]‪I hate you, and only you! (Playa Haters Ball)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

sorry guys had to add a few action shots of my last track day to the first post

Comment

They let you onto a track in jeans and a t shirt?
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                  They let you onto a track in jeans and a t shirt?
                  It looks to be more like a riding course on a very tight course they've made in a parking lot or something. Like an autocross course. Obviously nobody is allowed to do track days in jeans. Imagine the carnage if Mid-Ohio started allowing people to do track days in street clothes!
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Yes....the advance rider track day is a event where they bring out a coach from the california superbike school and give a little instruction and have us do the course through out the day and as we go we are flagged in to correct things like entry speed, lean angle, throttle vs lean, etc. Standard military clothing for riding required, long pants of a sturdy material, long sleeves, gloves, dot helmet, over ankle hard sole shoes/boots (no tennis shoes) and a form of eye protection, shatter resistant glasses or visor

Ryan

Comment

gorgeous looking bike.

Comment

handsdown man, Very nice! I've only got to see one so far haven't got on one yet but soon! haha
                        2004 cbr1000rr
                        2004 Harley sportster
                        2003 R1 -sold
                        1998 F3-sold, 2005 gsxr600 -sold
                        1997 - kat first bike

Comment

now thats a mean ride

i dont think you can get them in new zealand wot a awessome looking bike im blown away and dont larf yes new zealand

Comment

Semper Fi, keeping our boys in the sky! Lol congrats on the find! Definately a great looking bike!

Comment

Nice ride, can't say much for the riding it.

Tok

Comment

Working...
                              X