• That's awesome

Comment

• thank you.
      "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
      2004 marauder 800

Comment

• Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        Because otherwise everyone can see all the ugly plumbing.

Besides, naked Katanas are freaking hideous.

How very dare you!!!!!
        '92 GSX750F 'fighter project
        '83 XV1000 cafe racer project (almost done )

Comment

• Awesome!

Comment

• AWESOME! Just read the whole thread! I just bought a blue 2000 kat 600...wish i could afford to do that! Good luck! Now ima be fantasizing about turbo bikes...
            **1988 Porsche 924S**1994 BMW 318i**2000 Katana 600**RED WHITE N BLUE

Check my thread!!! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...04#post2081104

Comment

• I've turbocharged several Mustangs (mostly because up until this year, they were fairly anemic from the factory in comparison to their pony car brethren), but I've no concept regarding the TC of a bike. I thought about it briefly when I got the '14, but that just seems ridiculous. Good job and happy riding!
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Nero View Post
                I thought about it briefly when I got the '14, but that just seems completely necessary.
                Fixed.
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Guess I should update my will first.
                  =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

• lol, that would be awesome to see a boosted '14

2006 turboed kat
                    2004 marauder 800

Comment

• NO offense but you either need to re-do that horrible intake charge plumbing with some nicer mandrel bent stuff and nicer welds, or never ever let anyone else see it!!!
                      besides that, nice work so far!!!
                      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by blkpitbull View Post
                        NO offense but you either need to re-do that horrible intake charge plumbing with some nicer mandrel bent stuff and nicer welds, or never ever let anyone else see it!!!
                        besides that, nice work so far!!!
                        ill redo it.................... eventually................... OR maybe just wrap it with header wrap for 20bucks?

2006 turboed kat
                        2004 marauder 800

Comment

• well................ time to throw an external wastegate on it...... lowest boost i can get is about 10psi at full spool.

2006 turboed kat
                          2004 marauder 800

Comment

• Originally posted by mstngsrule68 View Post
                            lol, that would be awesome to see a boosted '14
                            A guy I work with has a boosted zx 14 with some other engine work. Even with ultra soft tires he can't get it to stay hooked on the street if he gets into it all the way. He said that he ran about 6 seconds on a quarter. I don't know if I believe him, but it was fast as all get out.

Comment

• glad you didnt take no offense to my post....most people cant take any criticism.

but i think you even attemping this is cool...carry on
                              Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by blkpitbull View Post
                                glad you didnt take no offense to my post....most people cant take any criticism.

but i think you even attemping this is cool...carry on
                                nope, trust me i wont take offense to something i already know i want to change... theres a handful of things i would like to change around a little, but after the money and time that would go into doing them? yea stuff can wait..... im kinda burned out with the "go one step forward, 20 back" kinda thing.... but its great to have another bike that i can jump on and ride and not be bummed out lol.....

2006 turboed kat
                                2004 marauder 800

Comment

Working...
                                X