No announcement yet.
X

waste of a 996

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing Sidecar Gallery (from 1920's thru current, including humor)

There's even a 3-liter single cylinder one in there

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

If I really need to be on three wheels and still want a motorcycle feel, I would much rather have a
      T-REX, agreed?
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Hey cp. why is that dude humping that 3 wheeler?

Comment

those 3 would make awfully fast grocery getters, what a waste of art.

Comment

Originally posted by 01blewkat
            Hey cp. why is that dude humping that 3 wheeler?
            During Euro-style & GP-style side-car races, it is normal for the monkey (the guy in the sidecar) to move inboard and outboard to maximize the tire grip and balance on the bike. The fact that he's laying over the rear tells me they are getting ready to execute a hard turn.

Personally, I think those race GP-style sidecar rigs are really cool, but there's not enough $$ on the planet to pay me to play the monkey on one of those in a racing event.

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Personally, I think those race GP-style sidecar rigs are really cool, but there's not enough $$ on the planet to pay me to play the monkey on one of those in a racing event.

I have visions of Cyber waving a 10 millions dollar check, climbing aboard and in the first turn driver spins out, Cyber going looping around like a boomerang.

Nope not enough to play monkey climbing around for me.

But the thought of the look in someones eyes as the busa/sidecar combo goes blowing by on the freeway at 200+ would be priceless.
              One project done, now on to the next few!!
              Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

But the thought of the look in someones eyes as the busa/sidecar combo goes blowing by on the freeway at 200+ would be priceless.[/quote]

Or even better .........seeing it blow by on 2 wheels (Katwalked)
                here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
                http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

That is awesome! CLICK HERE for the truely most pathetic waste of any motorcycle.

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                  but there's not enough $$ on the planet to pay me to play the monkey on one of those in a racing event.
                  Is there enough money on the planet to get you to stop posting?
                  TiM

Comment

here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
                    http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

The first pictures up there, aren't they for handicapped people? (in wheelchairs)

Comment

Originally posted by sexwax
                        Is there enough money on the planet to get you to stop posting?
                        Yes, there is. Send your paypal payments to my email address. When the donations reach the right amount, I'll move on...

Cheers,
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Excellent. That was good Cyber.

Comment

i knew an old tymer who always told me i needed a sidecar(for my cruiser). he built custom jobs that were removable. but i couldnt argue with his logic. he always said if your out at a bar girls dont travel alone they always come in pairs. with the sidecar you can take them both back to your house without having to make 2 trips....
                            03 katanika

Comment

those sidecar races are pretty cool. it's very different from normal moto gp. it's more about teamwork than individual riding talents.

Comment

Really not quite sure what I think about this one....

Not a waste.....but still a Tiller??? Hmmmm?

Comment

Working...
                                X