X

Flame-Thrower!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your killing me guys!!!

To all the riders in this forum. The flame thrower is just an added feature to show off the bike. I don't intend to use it while riding or shoot flames at my fellow riders. It's all for show at the right place and at the right time. I took your advice on the exhaust tip and trashed it, but don't dog my whole concept of having a katana that's unique.

Comment

I dont think anyone was directly making fun of you or anything fusionfast. Its just a bit "showie" for my taste. It seemed to be more of a opinion thread then a technical one. But its good to know you are already thinking about when it might be innapropriate.

Comment

I think that with out the tip, its a pretty cool idea. As for flash, lots of us have some...LED's and the like..I also have Strobes on my bike. Just for "flash".
        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I just think you got a great lookin bike and that tip made it look stupid. If you want to shoot flames out the back its your buisness. I dont have to follow you. So have at it!
          Joker
          The newest addition to the Family!
          sigpic
          stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

walk away in shame

Comment

I'd really like to see the afterburner effect in pic or video
              Also can you disclose what kit you're using? I'd like to see how it works so we can debate whether or not it's destroying the bike in another thread
              Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
                I just think you got a great lookin bike and that tip made it look stupid.
                +1

Comment

Ha!! Ha!! Highly doubtful, but hey thinks for speaking your mind. Maybe next time you will have something nice to say, but hey that's highly doubtful too.

I will post a video after I put it together, and a debate sounds good. When it's all done, I will make a new post, and will go from there. Thanks 4 the responce!

I agree with you on the tip, it did look pretty stupid. LOL. Thanks 4 having my back, and letting me know what you thought of it before I went down the street with that ugly thing on my bike. Thanks
                  Last edited by fusionfast; 06-17-2009, 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by fusionfast View Post
                    Ha!! Ha!! Highly doubtful, but hey thinks for speaking your mind. Maybe next time you will have something nice to say, but hey that's highly doubtful too.

I will post a video after I put it together, and a debate sounds good. When it's all done, I will make a new post, and will go from there. Thanks 4 the responce!

I agree with you on the tip, it did look pretty stupid. LOL. Thanks 4 having my back, and letting me know what you thought of it before I went down the street with that ugly thing on my bike. Thanks
                    You're taking this really well. Props to you for that.
                    02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                    90 GSXR 750/1216
                    96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                    87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fusionfast View Post
                      Hey bro, We call it like we see it. Just ask Mojoe!!! lol "Better in here then out there!" I always say! At least you did a head check b-4 a road check. You got a great theme goin on. Just dont wanna see you ruin it is all.
                      Best O luck with it and Yes!!! Id love to see some clips of it if you get it working!
                      Joker
                      The newest addition to the Family!
                      sigpic
                      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Working...
                      X