No announcement yet.
X

My Latest Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice, cannot wait to see what you come up with next...
    "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• Tom Bike is looking great. I'm really impressed with the swing arm adjusters/extensions, are they your own design?
      they look fantastic.

Whats the hugger off?

Thanks Richard
      96 Suzuki GSX750F
      89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
      05 Yamaha WR450F
      05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

• Nope. Cant take credit for the adjusters/extensions. Those are courtesy of GSXFJim.

The hugger is from a TLR1000.
        -2000 "750"

Comment

• Good Job man, I following this thread heavily. I will be following suit, in the next year on the swingarm. I alrdy got in contact with Jim and Kreylyn. Once I wear out my fresh rear tire now.
          sigpic
          Update Jul 11 2014
          Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

• wow just read this entire thread and love the bike awesome work man
            ----USMC combat vet----
            07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

• I need to stop coming to this site. There is no way on earth to justify spending the money on the ideas I get here to my wife.

The Kat looks great Cheriff.
              “If you don’t like change, you will like being irrelevant even less.”
              -Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld

2002 DRZ400E
              1994 Katana 600

Comment

• Looks sweet man!

Comment

• Looks great. Keep up the awesome work!

Comment

• Today I made a couple tools to help with drilling and tapping the countershaft for the speed rotor. One is a guide to keep the tap size drill bit square and centered, and the other is to keep the tap centered. The end of each one is tapped to m20x1.5 and they thread onto the countershaft just like the nut that holds on the countershaft sprocket

Last edited by Cheriff; 08-06-2011, 05:18 PM.
                    -2000 "750"

Comment

• Tonights accomplishment was drilling the countershaft for tapping. Not a very exciting picture, but makes me happy to see it.

Also swapped the neutral sensors while I was down there.
                      -2000 "750"

Comment

• Sweet gauges!!

sdfg

Comment

• This bike is full of sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheriff View Post
                            I made those... Katrider FASHER might have a set for sale. Just send me a picture of the top of your forks so I can verify they will work.

Comment

• It will work on that. Just have to find someone that has a set for sale. KR member FASHER is someone to contact.

---------------------------------------------------------------
                              This weekend my father-in-law was in town and brought his MIG welder. Got the hugger mounting tabs/brackets welded to the SA and also welded on the brackets for the newer rear brake torque bracket. Don't have any good pictures yet..
                              -2000 "750"

Comment

• Some update pictures. Front end apart and back together for hopefully the last time. Some pics for the work to fit the hugger. And one pic of what was welded on for the rear caliper arm support. Currently I am grinding away on that steel block on the right side of the SA to fit the shape of the hugger.

-2000 "750"

Comment

Working...
                                X