No announcement yet.
X

My Latest Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny you mention the sliders.. I am working on a new design. Similar in overall concept/look, except they will have some LEDs inside.. Here is a pic of the center piece (Suzuki logo badge goes in the middle):

-2000 "750"

Comment

• More pictures of the new wheels a little further along:

Doesn't quite look as good as it did in my head but maybe once I see it all come together I will like it better.
      -2000 "750"

Comment

• I love those rotors! Can't wait to see it all put together.
        My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
        Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• Looks sweet to me!

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Got the front wheel finally on (purposely didnt put the fender on):

Since I dont have a 24mm Allen to secure the front axle, I bought what I recall was a 16mm bolt and a couple nuts. Used that to hold one side tight (head of bolt is very close to 24mm) while the torque wrench was used on the other side.

Then I was able to dig into the rear end. Here is a pic with some of the parts loosely set into place for some personal motivation:

Also playing around I bought a Bud can and made a cover for the rear shock reservior:
            -2000 "750"

Comment

• Wouldn't one of these have looked better. I am just saying the colors would have matched better.
              Last edited by Unholy_m; 05-29-2011, 02:48 PM.
              My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
              Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• I agree..

Might switch to a rockstar energy drink too
                -2000 "750"

Comment

• Wow those rotors with the wheels look sharp on the Busa front end. What type of front fender are you going to use?
                  Richard
                  96 Suzuki GSX750F
                  89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
                  05 Yamaha WR450F
                  05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

• You can see it in post 172 (and 167). Somewhere around 05 gsxr1000 if I remember correctly
                    -2000 "750"

Comment

• Just clear coat the bike as is and it will be a unique paint scheme.lol

Comment

• looks great

Comment

• Beautiful job! inspiring!

Comment

• While waiting for some parts to get the back end together, I got side tracked with a project I have wanted to do for a long time. Bi-xenon HID lights.. Today the projectors arrived so I started working on securing them into the headlight. Not finished by any means, but here are a couple pics of what I have so far:

Hard to take a picture with the CCFL lights on (camera glare), so I had to take one really close. Still have some sanding, trimming, painting to do inside the headlight before I can put it all back together.
                            -2000 "750"

Comment

• Looks cool, I should look into an upgrade for mine as well.
                              1992- project katfighter
                              2005- GSXR750
                              2001- TL1000R
                              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                              www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                              KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                              KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

• Thats awsome! Great mods through-out.
                                My YouTube Videos
                                My motorcyle map!