No announcement yet.
X

My Latest Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice mods. I just got an 07 busa fork set. I can't wait! There's an easier way to get the castings out of the wheels btw. Use a small da and 300 grit. Move up to 420 and polish with a wheel. Mine came out like jewlery and I even got the rough cast spokes too. Smooth as silk. Took about 9 hrs for both wheels and rotors, hub, pegs and what not.
    I really love the headlight splitter. Came out great. What year and size ninja windshield did u use? What had to be done? I love it and can't stand the oem one.

Comment

• Originally posted by RebornKat02 View Post
      I really love the headlight splitter. Came out great. What year and size ninja windshield did u use? What had to be done? I love it and can't stand the oem one.

Sorry for the late response.. Click here for the windscreen info: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...ght=windscreen

Just scored these:

I was hoping for gold ones so I could toy with some options, but at the price I got this pair for I had to snatch them up. Less than one mile on them and "in perfect condition". Includes the sprocket carrier, sprocket (may sell that), new bearings, and a rear brake rotor (hopefully my wave rotor will mount otherwise it will be for sale.) Now I just have to tell the wife...
      -2000 "750"

Comment

• sweet

Comment

• Bike is looking great! I've very envious

Comment

• looks good!
            sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• Can I call dibs on the rotor?
              I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
              -Unholy m-
              Current project: Un-Katchable
              sigpic

Comment

• how is the bike coming along?

Comment

• Anything new on the bike Cheriff?
                  I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
                  -Unholy m-
                  Current project: Un-Katchable
                  sigpic

Comment

• Cheriffs gender reassignment surgery was bumped up to yesterday- so give him some time.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• No... nothing new recently.. Just riding it.. Looking at the list of parts I will need between now and next spring... Work has kept me pretty busy recently.. Stupid work....
                      -2000 "750"

Comment

• nice work!

Really looks good my brother you are really putting in some time, i doing the same in my bike its my baby and its gotta look good so keep us posted really is impressive seeing the work you have done great job!

Comment

• Originally posted by pummuckel View Post
                          Really looks good my brother you are really putting in some time, i doing the same in my bike its my baby and its gotta look good so keep us posted really is impressive seeing the work you have done great job!
                          WHOA BIG WORDS!!!! YOU REALLY IMPRESSED CHERRIF!
                          Last edited by airforceranger49; 12-12-2010, 02:07 AM.

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                          "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

• Originally posted by airforceranger49 View Post
                            WHOA BIG WORDS!!!! YOU REALLY IMPRESSED CHERRIFF!
                            (Fixed for you)

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                            -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                              (Fixed for you)
                              damn... stupid droid and stupid touch screen keyboard, lol

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                              "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

• the devil is in the details, and it shows. The mods look factory; which is very hard to pull of. Good job...

Comment

Working...
                                X