Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Photos of todays work on the FrankenKat (not 56k friendly)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that's some excellent work!!!
    Kyle

Comment

nice

Comment

absolutly great!!
        looks very nice!!! 8)
        West of Germany
        greetz Carsten

Comment

Speachless!

Well done.....

Tokalosh

Comment

By far the best Kat I have ever seen! I love what you have done, just freakin fantastic!

Comment

NICE NICE NICE!!

Always loved the nose/lights on her! 8)

Comment

Very cool.
                Bike is sold

Comment

Dude, that is freaking sweet! What did you use to paint it? What color and stuff?
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

That is funny you mention it DJ. I was too busy checking out the paint work. I was especially liking the ghost work, so to speak. I was also looking at idea's to swipe LMAO
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I think you did an excelent job!!!
                      I'm lovin the black decals on it also, are they reflective?
                      92 Katana 600 Project bike
                      Some assembly required is my middle name!!!

Comment

That line from Monty Python was the first thing that came to my head.

Nice job, the bike looks awesome!
                        I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                          Dude, that is freaking sweet! What did you use to paint it? What color and stuff?
                          It's all duplicolor flat black (yep, the rattle cans).

I'm lovin the black decals on it also, are they reflective?
                          The logos aren't reflective, just normal vinyl. The black are al "gloss black" and the white are actually "light gray" as not to look too harse againt the black background

I LOVE THE MYSTERY MID PIPE its great
                          I had my old midpipe on there for a while and it looked too low. I French guy I work with came over one day and looked at it and convinced me to do a more of a high mount. I had an RS-3 Yoshi I cut down a while back so I think thats what were going to use. Right now, he's got the midpipe in a cardboard tube mockup and should be doing the sainless version this week.

Thanks again for all the compliments. I know alot of people on this bpard have really nice rides so it all means alot coming from fellow KATRIDERS!

Comment

I wonder if we can put her in KOTM even though she is a mix breed LOL

RC51, RF900, Yamaha etc etc
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

......and the mutant Katana of the Year award goes too........WALTARI !

Amazing work man! You've been working on that thing forever and it has paid off. I love it! Great Job!
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                                I wonder if we can put her in KOTM even though she is a mix breed LOL

RC51, RF900, Yamaha etc etc
                                Hey now...the heart and frame are still katana (not to mention thats what my insurance and the state of california call it)

Comment

Working...
                                X