Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*** me sideways that is ridiculous.

Comment

Looks Great....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Man, that's hawt. You need to post a 3rd pick in your garage so it can be nominated for kat of the month!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

the only thing i dont like about it, is the bare metal look on the rear subframe...i mean as a whole it looks sick....to me that sticks out and it might just POP! if it were all black....just my 2 cents

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gytrdunkat View Post
            Man, that's hawt. You need to post a 3rd pick in your garage so it can be nominated for kat of the month!
            Thanks for the comment but she's got a long way to go yet before she's ready for that. Maybe after I finish everything.

Whitecl0ver I hear ya. I went this way because I wanted the shorty tail look and because there was no body work to have to source/repair/repaint. Just bolt on and its done. I sorta like the industrial look it gives the bike. I'm sure I'll get bored and paint it someday.

Joe
            If it ain't zip tied, it ain't modified.

sigpic

Comment

i think it looks too fat on the front and too skinny on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Dahero View Post
                Thanks for the comment but she's got a long way to go yet before she's ready for that. Maybe after I finish everything.

Whitecl0ver I hear ya. I went this way because I wanted the shorty tail look and because there was no body work to have to source/repair/repaint. Just bolt on and its done. I sorta like the industrial look it gives the bike. I'm sure I'll get bored and paint it someday.

Joe
                i totally like the industrial look of the bike,excellent work bro!!!wanna sell it? lol

Comment

yea too skinny in the back

Comment

Update

The modified Buell saddle put a little too much pressure on the jewels so I made me a solo cowl and new saddle. Sorry for the low rez pic. Need to clean her up and take some good ones.

Joe
                    If it ain't zip tied, it ain't modified.

sigpic

Comment

it looks so good

Comment

Originally posted by toastershakins View Post
                        this will undoubtedly sound very strange, but thats one of the cleanest rear ends i've ever seen.
                        lol...thats funny!!!

Comment

Man, thats such a great looking katana... if i saw that flying down the road, I'd probably never be able to tell what it was! Great work, man.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 87vert View Post
                            i think it looks too fat on the front and too skinny on the back.

You have done some nice work their.
                            My carbon foot print is bigger than yours.

1988 GSX1100F with 93 plastic, Avon AV45 front & AV36 rear rubber and a SS2R full exhaust system.
                            Other bikes:
                            2 1985 CR500
                            1 1987 CR500
                            1 2003 CR85 Supermoto

Comment

does that buell rear end mount right up? there is no way it's that easy.

Comment

Nice job. A little cushion around the tank may help the jewels. Changing the seat made a huge difference. The rear looks like it was stretched although we know it's an illusion. When I get the nuts to cut my bike up I will need a materials list on what you used.

Comment

Working...
                                X