X

Official Street Fighter Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
    will i get my *** kicked by the wind if i go naked? and how would a little fairing like a buells help with that? and will it get anymore girls??
    People ask me how I ride with out a front fairing..

I say:
    Fast!

Comment

my old one with i still had it

Comment

Originally posted by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE View Post
        my old one with i still had it

nice looking SF!
        do u have more pics of this bike, specificaly your guages on this bike???
        Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
        Tony
        94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post

i love how the small sprocket is exposed on this bike!
          i am tring to figure how to do that..
          I didnt have the cover put on yet haha. Sorry about that

Ok here are some bigger pics for anyone interested

Humble start:

final assembly:

Last edited by BlackKatnWV; 01-13-2008, 11:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Looking hard at the Bandit1200S as the possible next ride.

Comment

Hey do we have enough Streetfighters for our own section? The Vintage and 1100s do and I think we might out number them..

Comment

Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

black kat that is a wicked fighter. I thought mine was pretty cool. how did the muffler effect your ground clearance? Also it appears as though you have rearsets on it. If so where did you get them?
                  2006 Triumph Sprint ST
                  2000 Katana 750 Streetfighter

Keep it rubber side down and your knees in the breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by DRUNK_UNCLE View Post
                    black kat that is a wicked fighter. I thought mine was pretty cool. how did the muffler effect your ground clearance? Also it appears as though you have rearsets on it. If so where did you get them?
                    if you look closley, that isn't even a Katana swingarm......

Comment

• they are rearsets off a 04 gsxr 1k

i had the original rearset mounts cut off and then plates welded on so that the new rearsets could be mounted

i wish i wouldnt have lost all the pics i had of the bike.

now someone sell me a cheap katana so i can try this again
                      Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

• Cheers Black Kat for reposting the big pics.. I'm going to see if we can get a SF forum

Comment

• forgive my ignorance, but what is different from that of a naked bike and a street fighter?

never mind, i think i found the answer, bike has to go from having fairing to not having fairings. but what about a bike that can go from being nake to having a fairing?
                          Last edited by BarMatt80; 02-01-2008, 07:59 PM.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

• mmmm the shiny primer flat black

im i the only one who thinks that primer flat black should be a final color?.... for some reason i like SF and naked bikes better when they are flat black...
                            Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                            Tony
                            94 Katana 600

Comment

• Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
                              but what about a bike that can go from being naked to having a fairing?
                              Born again?

Comment

• or cross dresser ha ha ha ha

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Working...
                                X