X

Official Street Fighter Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Streetfighter

Here's my bike. I put on a 7" headlight and a flyscreen off a Buell Cyclone. I still need to finish my gauge mounts and the purple wheels are on barrowed time. I also want to change out the tail section, any sugestions?
    Attached Files

Comment

just chop off the passenger part of the seat back, i think that would look pretty badass
      2002 GSX-R750
      2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

alleykat's bike

thats really nice... im thinking of doing the exact same thing... a flyscreen just like that and all! but im torn between one head light and two... now that ive seen how well your turned out... i'm leaning more toward the 7" single...
        Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
        Tony
        94 Katana 600

Comment

ok thought i'd join this thread (although it's all in the 1100 section already)

my bike has renthals fitted using jap risers off another bike just bolted thru the top yoke, 1100ws clocks (no fuel guage), 7" headlight off a Bandit with pattern Gpz handlebar fairing to tidy it all up ...

now for my full on "fighter", GSXR750 slabby with GSX1100f motor, 36mm carbs, K+N dual pods, 5.5" rear hoop 180 tyre, homebuilt harness, Aprilia seat on homebuilt subframe, GSXR1100m headers aftermarket link pipes and going to "stubby" my cans, not completed yet but slowly getting there ...

it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

another good explination of street fighter could be said for who was asking what it means .
            its like Mad Max ( the movie ) evrything in that movie was street fighter.
            sigpic

Comment

just chop off the passenger part of the seat back, i think that would look pretty badass
              I might try that and see how it turns out.

thats really nice... im thinking of doing the exact same thing... a flyscreen just like that and all! but im torn between one head light and two... now that ive seen how well your turned out... i'm leaning more toward the 7" single...
              Thanks, I wanted to use a dual setup too but got a good deal on the 7".

ok thought i'd join this thread (although it's all in the 1100 section already)

my bike has renthals fitted using jap risers off another bike just bolted thru the top yoke, 1100ws clocks (no fuel guage), 7" headlight off a Bandit with pattern Gpz handlebar fairing to tidy it all up ...

now for my full on "fighter", GSXR750 slabby with GSX1100f motor, 36mm carbs, K+N dual pods, 5.5" rear hoop 180 tyre, homebuilt harness, Aprilia seat on homebuilt subframe, GSXR1100m headers aftermarket link pipes and going to "stubby" my cans, not completed yet but slowly getting there ...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2484/1000024yb2.jpg
              NIce bikes. I like the bars too, might try to use those on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Metallihawk View Post
                Yes, I have dealt with them. Quick shipping and good prices. I too went with the dual 4" headlights w/ brackets. Good product and I would recommend them.

I would recommend them as well. I bought the 7" single set up and have been happy with it. Quick 'n easy install.

My next project is wiring/installing the Acewell Speedo/Tach and the Buell M2 flyscreen. Then it's time to remove the tank, strip/sand it down and repaint. I hope to get to that by spring time.
                Marcel Cacdac
                reFRACTion

Comment

Originally posted by Malloc View Post
                  another good explination of street fighter could be said for who was asking what it means .
                  its like Mad Max ( the movie ) evrything in that movie was street fighter.
                  http://www.madmaxmovies.com/cars/madmax3/index.html
                  Oh I disagree... In Mad Max those were UJM Cafe' Racers..

Comment

Streetfighter????????????????????????????????/

Hey guys, you don't need to wreck your bike and smash plastic to make a streetfighter. It's called a Bandit and it's made by Suzuki, Just like the Kat. Or you can loan your bike like I did and end up with one if Ebay ain't got the parts to fix it. Just give it a good paint job, after all, its just as important to look good as to feel good. Does anyone really like ugly???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Crzyroberts View Post
                      Hey guys, you don't need to wreck your bike and smash plastic to make a streetfighter. It's called a Bandit and it's made by Suzuki, Just like the Kat.
                      Did you read the first page?
                      This thread is for people interested in naked or partially naked Katanas....

I'm not interested in debate. So if you think Streetfighters or naked Kats are ugly fine. You have no business being here then do you.. Unless you just want to be a jerk and post your unasked for opinion and, well be a jerk.
                      Go to the shoutbox or the lounge and voice your opinion there.
                      If you insist be aware I have no interest in pulling my punches.
                      No I guess not. You know no one in this thread give a rats *** about your opinion. We do what we do for our reasons. I didn't start this thread to get schooled on what I should have done. I started it so those interested could share ideas on a different type of Katana modification. Cafe' racer, survival, street fighter whatever. Point is this thread is not for you.. So mind your own business. Just checked your posts.. 3. Great, another newbie that doesn't know jack coming around to as god's gift to the forum. Wow, how did we survive the last 3 years without you? Oh yeah thats right.. Just fine. Oh and we have survived without the other 100 or so goons that came out of the box just like you. Take a word of advice from a member that has been here a long time. Shut up, learn a little (if you can) then once you figure out your *** from your elbow offer some advice.
                      But never offer advice to people who specifically stated that they didn't want it.. It revels who you really are.. A jerk.

Start your own thread about how stupid other members are. That would be cool huh? Go on, title it "I'm new here but smarter than everyone else so listen to me".. Jeez, your bike is shooting oil out and you don't know why??
                      Originally posted by Crzyroberts
                      Who knows, maybe the B12 engine can be fitted in the early Kat,
                      Yeah who knows? I don't think anyone here has ever done that.. Gosh Mr. Wizard teach us!!

Comment

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
                          Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                          If you insist be aware I have no interest in pulling my punches.
                          That is English isn't Chinto??

Comment

i understood it...but that doesn't really say much

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Well said BP
                              Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post

Well said BP
                                What's going on Ne-o?? How are your projects coming?

Comment

Working...
                                X