X

Wife's new SV650S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife's new SV650S

Just picked up the wifes new SV . Here are a couple pics . I'll post more in a couple Hrs after I put the lower fairing and hugger on . Before we get flamed no she does not ride in the bikini top
    [img]
    Shot with KODAK DX7630 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-07-07
    [/img]
    Shot with KODAK DX7630 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-07-07
    Mind over matter , if you don't mind it doesn't matter

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet ... Like the blue
    Guylaine
    Try and keep up now

Comment

wow

that bike is huge

or your better half is petite
      You're Welcome,
      - The Social Invalid

Comment

Better half is only 5'1 . We gotta get it a little lower for her . Dennis Wilson gave me lots of ideas from his wife's bike. Anything from dogbones to seat foam removal . Those will be done ASAP as she is on her tip toes now. Didn't seem to slow her down though .

Comment

That is one hot looking bike brother. I think this is one bike where chopping the shovel makes an enormous difference in the looks. I know it makes a difference in all bikes, but even more so with this one. I guess it's because of the back end being so high and the shovel being comparatively enormous, but the improvement in the flow of the bike seems to be drastic when that shovel is chopped. I hope you're going to do that soon.

Looking forward to seeing pics with the hugger and lower fairings installed.
          Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

sweet. I know the lower fairing makes a huge difference in looks as well. Be sure to post up more pics.
            Roops Photography|facebook|
            03 GSXR 1000
            04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
            Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

Well I guess the lower fairing pics will have to wait . After starting to install them a couple of things didn't look right. I was begining to think I was mechanically declined , only then did I notice they were for the SV1000 I guess we go back to the dealer tommorow.

Comment

Nice bike and color. I saw a few at the SUzuki dealer here the other day. Have you taken a ride on it yet yourself? How does it go? I've always been curious about these just to see the diffrence.
                Me
                http://www.myspace.com/alllostthings

Comment

Great looking SV!!

But the wife don't look too happy in that pic..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

She needs bikini bottoms...lol...Nice bike and easy to lower with links and sliding the fork tubes...
                    "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

nice bike

sigpic

Comment

man i dont think anyone will flame you for her having a bikini top on. 8) now, not having a the matching bottoms...

great lookn bike ALSO. i thought the fairings from the sv1000s would fit,strange?
                        << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
                        KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Originally posted by KRAZYKAT
                          man i dont think anyone will flame you for her having a bikini top on. 8) now, not having a the matching bottoms...

great lookn bike ALSO. i thought the fairings from the sv1000s would fit,strange?
                          That is a nice bike. I think the went right with the black frames, swingarm, and wheels!!!! BTW the 1000 fairing will fit a 650. My buddies 1000 has 650 fairings. Bolted right up?? Why were yours not fitting?
                          Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice bike!
                            THE DOC
                            RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                            Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                            mistake when you make it again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X