New Wheels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lhall002
    Thanks guys,

I traded the kat in for a measly 4200 dollars. I went to the store today and they already have it out front (the very front) for sale. Someone is going to get a very good bike. I sure wish someone on here would have at least given me 4700.00, but thats life.
    So what are they ASKING for your old Kat?
    -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
    -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Comment

You can't go wrong with a brand new gixxer. Congrats!
      Rock out with your knee out

FREE utilities for your PC

Comment

Originally posted by lhall002
        Greeting folks,

Yes guys, I traded in my kat fully loaded for $4200 I was told by the sales manager that the reason they were giving me $4200 was because of all the mods and how nice my kat looked, not to mention that they had a brand new 2006 on the floor for $4900. It seems that kats dont hold very good resale value. It may be because they dont make them anymore. In any event I know I lost money but thats life. I dont plan on doing any more mods to my gsxr besides the frame sliders and fender chop so maybe i'll save a few dollars in that respect.

Thats whats crazy about the gixxers. Without the shovel, they look perfect right off the floor!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
        X