New Wheels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wheels

Greetings folks,

I just wanted a to share a few pics of my new 2007 gsxr 600. So far ive been very impressed with the handling and suprisingly the comfort. I chose the same color as my 06 kat, which is sold now, so I didnt have to get a new helmet and jacket. I completed my first mod before I left the store with a set of frame sliders

Thats one sweet bike Larry!!! That is exactly what I am looking at too, lol

Congrats!
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Congratulations man. NICE looking bike there. I see a shovel chop coming up soon.
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Very nice man, trade the kat in or sell it outright??

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

congrats on the new gixxer!!!!!! now get you self a 10mm wrench and remove that rear fender and it will look alot better. (welcome to the gixxer madness)

Comment

Thanks guys,

I traded the kat in for a measly 4200 dollars. I went to the store today and they already have it out front (the very front) for sale. Someone is going to get a very good bike. I sure wish someone on here would have at least given me 4700.00, but thats life.

Comment

Looks awesome
              Kyle

Comment

I like your color choice..
                Smart of Suzi to bring back the old factory colors.

Comment

Oh and Congrats!!!
                  Please write up your thoughts and comments!

Comment

Very nice! Man those colors look mean on the gixxer!
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

congrats on the bike!!!
                      agree with all of the above
                      '99 Suzuki GSXF
                      '67 BSA Spitfire
                      '73 Triumph trident
                      '35 AJS 350 side valve
                      '72 XS2 Yamaha 650
                      '51 BSA A10 Golden Flash
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lhall002
                        I traded the kat in for a measly 4200 dollars.
                        Oh man, please tell me you at least took off all your mods before giving it to them. Chromed rims, braada cowl, krazy kreation undertail all for $4200 ???
                        Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
                        - Albert Einstein

Comment

the wheels are sweet man

Comment

Beautiful, i hope you didn't trade in your Kat fully loaded.
                            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Greeting folks,

Yes guys, I traded in my kat fully loaded for $4200 I was told by the sales manager that the reason they were giving me $4200 was because of all the mods and how nice my kat looked, not to mention that they had a brand new 2006 on the floor for $4900. It seems that kats dont hold very good resale value. It may be because they dont make them anymore. In any event I know I lost money but thats life. I dont plan on doing any more mods to my gsxr besides the frame sliders and fender chop so maybe i'll save a few dollars in that respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X