• Show
Clear All

• Not as pretty as most but it is black
    Attached Files
    1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

• My bike used to be black.!

Comment

• Just picked mine up from the dealership yesterday (and I'm a little sore from riding it two hours home but damn was it worth it)! I've even had some of the guys across the street who are into performance cars and bikes come over to check it out (both complemented me on the looks of the bike and were surprised when I told them what it was).

Last edited by GolfCart34; 05-30-2010, 05:31 PM.

My 4 Wheeled Ride: 2013 Mazda 3
        My 2 Wheeled Ride: 2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Zis Is KAOS! We Don't Shush Here!

Comment

• black kat

nice, know what they say dont let a black kat cross your path
          Attached Files
          Dennis

Comment

• updated pics

ok here is the most recent pic with all my custom updates, seat cowl, smoke front turn signals, smoke LED intergrated rear light and turn signals, fender eliminator, smoke windscreen, red front parking light, HID headlights, new grips from avon, air horn,
            Attached Files
            Dennis

Comment

• My 2000 black Kat after makeover, she used to be blue.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

• These Black Kats are awsome ....makes me want to trade in my silver bullet kat and go dark ....nice job guys
                  I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

• So had a friend drop by this weekend with his 1100 Kat, it's just perfect match for this thread, so naturally i just had to snap a few pics

And yeah that IS Mr. Toad from Wind in the Willows heh
                    Attached Files
                    -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

• I'm feeling these black kats. Makes me want to go to the paint shop and paint mine black.

Comment

• Installed new mirrors after painting them gloss black, and a new windshield as well on my black kat

Comment

• this is my baby just got her back from paint 1 week ago

this is solid jet black ,next is new touring windshield, and d&d exhaust and a black seat cowl. and gsxf emblem to i gonna purchase.
                          Last edited by pummuckel; 06-16-2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

• I currently have a black/silver 2006 Katana 750 that I've had since 2006 and I must say...Tok, yours is by far the coldest one I've seen. I often get roasted by owners of "more popular" bikes claiming that my bike is slow and not even a sport bike and it feels good to see how my bike could look one day. Keep it up guys, I'll be posting my of mine soon. CRUMP signing out

Comment

• Thanks for the compliment Crump.

Batgirl are you as sexy as your ride?

Tok

Comment

Working...
                                X