• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the girl in red!
    West of Germany
    greetz Carsten

Comment

• HUH? Im the GUY far left, I meant who was I being as a character for Halloween. PS. The girl in red is my wifee
      Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

• Here I am in JAIL!! Just kidding...its only a school fundraiser...can you tell? HAHA. All the pics of me on my bike are with my reflective visor, so you can't see my face. Enjoy this one for now.
        1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

• NICE tail airstryker....AWESOME colour too...be safe and hurry home to her......and copy CharlieMavs pic so you know what you and the boys are fighting for! (hubba-hubba)

Comment

• Thanks a lot man, now I'm friggin hungry!

Comment

• @firewall: at what time i should come!! 8) 8)
              yes now i´m hungry too!!!!
              West of Germany
              greetz Carsten

Comment

• if i come over the big ocean, i count on you!!!
                hope then i see a lot of you !!!! 8)
                West of Germany
                greetz Carsten

Comment

• Originally posted by Range
                  NICE tail airstryker....AWESOME colour too...be safe and hurry home to her......and copy CharlieMavs pic so you know what you and the boys are fighting for! (hubba-hubba)
                  thank you and yes i maybe fighting for girls and you guys to but m fighting for my fiance and if i posted her pic up im afraid the modeling agancy will call again and bother her to death lol. thanks guys your great. and I LOVE U BABY... Ill be home soon

Comment

• you know it hurts when I see a woman on a more powerful bike
                    A fucked up ride is better than a dressed up walk

Comment

• This thread is fun - it's nice to put a face with all your names. Here I am ...
                      Attached Files
                      ~ Lisa
                      2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
                      2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

• Here are some more pics of me taken at a recent baseball party

Comment

• Originally posted by Katana Nate
                          Thats me far left a couple Halloweens ago. I wont say who I was, but I bet someone can guess.

That would be "bullseye" from DareDevil, Collin Ferrell is a great actor, I was amazed at his performence in Tigerland.

This is a recent pic of me. Well maybe not so recent....
                          Attached Files
                          I had something witty to say but then I drank a beer....

Comment

• Beer, hotdogs, burgers, .... thanks alot people!!!!!

Comment

• ok here's my addition: first one is me gettin a lil love from baddmb and his wife at last year's halloween party second is just my fugly self.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ok order was reversed but you get the idea

Comment

Working...
                                X