• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here's my fatass again
    Hello World.

Comment

• pic of me and my pride and joy!!!
      my katana is like a model everybody wants to ride her but i'm the only one making her scream!!!!

Comment

• me at the rock store.

it wont let me post it
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Falcon
          me at the rock store.
          it wont let me post it

Is this the one you're talking about

Take a look at this thread :P
          sigpic

Comment

• Here's a couple more:

My son, the squid! :P

Hangin' in the backyard
            sigpic

Comment

• Awesome TDRComm!! Looks like Black Falcon will take you over soon. I see some sports in his future LOL
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• He will be taller, and bigger. He's got mom's smile but my personality...

You've all been warned. :P :P :P

(I couldn't be prouder of anyone, anywhere! He's the MAN!!)
                sigpic

Comment

• So there will definitely be a nice Busa rider in the future of the family. Black Falcon keep Dad in line until I come back to Cali
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Here's me and the girly.
                    Attached Files
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• If he's gonna be a squid, go all out, dont be afraid, wear the sandals instead of the sneakers!!

Comment

• [img][/img]
                        Attached Files
                        You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

• ohhhh nooo, no gear, prepare for the onslaught of critisism.

Comment

• Now that is the strangest looking Katana I have ever seen!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

• It's a Kat-ouring edition
                              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                                X