X

best two way communicating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best two way communicating

Does anyone have any experience with any rider communcation devices? It's not for bike to bike communication, just rider2rider. I dont really know the differences between them. is a bike to bike better to have.. maybe for other things?
    2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Bike to bike would be cool!

I bought a Nady system from Dennis Kirk's
    ebay store..

Wired, with VOX and FM..
    It's really cool, very clear, you can talk normally
    and be heard no problem. I use it when I ride with my son. It's good to be able to tell him "hold on"
    Or "faster??" I only paid $40..

Comment

My friends and I have been using Chatterboxes for years. There are better units out there, but they're more expensive. Overall we've been happy with the Chatterboxes.
      I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

Hand signals do okay for me . I know it's probably not what you wanna hear , but I'm willing to bet that sometimes , so's the wife ...
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Wired rider-to-passenger 2-way comm is cheap, because there's no radio required. Search and you'll find.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I like my Chatterbox even though http://motorcyclegearreview.com has not much good to say about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs
              I like my Chatterbox even though http://motorcyclegearreview.com has not much good to say about it.
              I don't have much good to say about them either... and I own two of 'em.

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
              X