No announcement yet.
X

Bluetooth communicators

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish the Sena's were not so expensive. I need 2 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthomX View Post
      I wish the Sena's were not so expensive. I need 2 of them.
      They can be bought in multi user packs, which will save you a few $/£/€.

I did try a much lower priced brand recently that a friend had bought. No where near as good as the Sena. Even with my phone in a chest pocket on my jacket so no more than 1 ft from the helmet unit the sound would break up.

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
        I'm pretty sure those are both cyclegear brands. One aimed at street bikes, the other at cruisers.
        speed and strength is not a cycle gear brand. Those two are BILT and Sedici.

I would not wear a BILT product unless I had nothing else. Their clothing is poorly made and my head is not to go to the cheapest bidder for a store brand.
        I am a Penn State fanatic.
        Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

So, happy to say I picked up a set of Sena SMH10 for my wife and I. Like them, but to much treble.

Comment

I have the Sena SMH 10 and it has worked well for the price. I got it so me and my girl so we could talk while we ride together. We did have some issues with them when we first got them and had to send them back but since then it has been all good. Sena has just released a firmware update for the SMH 10 that when you are use the intercom both users can listen to the same music. I have not yet used that feature though. I have listened to music and taken calls while on the road. People cannot tell when I am on the bike when on the phone. Being able to listen to music without having ear buds in is awesome. I hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
            X