Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

WIDE FEET FEAR NOT! I've found the prefect riding boot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIDE FEET FEAR NOT! I've found the prefect riding boot.

Get the best deals on Stores HUB when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices.

Yep, you read it correctly. I wear a "WIDE" boot and could not find one to fit until I found "NITRO" on ebay. I tell ya they are comfortable, wide, and affordable leather boots. As you can see I purchased sport/race boots for $80 and they fit better than gloves. The people that sell them don't identify them as wide but the fit my duck foot perfectly. FYI for the wide footed person.
    Are paradigms another way of viewing 20 pennies or 4 nickles . . . think out of the roll

Whoooooooohoooo!! thanks simple guy!

Comment

I have wide feet and ran into similar problems (ended up taking tanker boots instead, because they come in EEEE sizes). The page you listed up had a ton of different "Nitro" branded stuff -- which particular ones did you get?

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I have the SPORT and TOURING boots. Both are great and very roomy. The touring are not as high up the leg as the sport but the sport has the plastic on the sides incase you scrape your foot.
        Are paradigms another way of viewing 20 pennies or 4 nickles . . . think out of the roll

Comment

Ive got nitro boots, I love them. Very comfortable, easy to wear while riding and walking.

Comment

ive got the Sport Tech boots ($109) they are stiff and uncomfortable to walk in, but feel great when riding... though i have to put more effort into releasing pressure off of the shifter after shifting.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
              Ive got nitro boots, I love them. Very comfortable, easy to wear while riding and walking.
              Sport or Sport Tech? If Sport, how is the ankle protection (just leather or internal plastic support, etc.)?
              What the deuce!?!

Comment

Ok...the question I have is does anyone know where a person could find logger/harley style motorcycle boots in a NARROW width. I have a friend from scotland living here in the states that is hell bent on getting a pair (for some reason) but his feet look like a couple o'two by fours. He can't find any narrow widths to save his live! Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                  Ok...the question I have is does anyone know where a person could find logger/harley style motorcycle boots in a NARROW width. I have a friend from scotland living here in the states that is hell bent on getting a pair (for some reason) but his feet look like a couple o'two by fours. He can't find any narrow widths to save his live! Any thoughts?
                  Don't laugh, but maybe try womens sizes. Only you and him have to know they're womens boots Just don't get the frilly obviously womens boots

Comment

bamarama Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:47 pm Post subject:
                    WildKat wrote: Ive got nitro boots, I love them. Very comfortable, easy to wear while riding and walking. Sport or Sport Tech? If Sport, how is the ankle protection (just leather or internal plastic support, etc.)?
                    The sport boots have a small patch of plastic over leather (small) at one ankle and a leather zipper cover over the other. If you are racing I'd go for the high in which are $109 a pair (they have hard plastic over the ankles. If you are riding on the street, the Sport or touring will work fine. The touring are more comfortable an are still leather and protect well.

Comment

Working...
                    X