X

Warm weather riding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm weather riding

What does everyone wear for warm weather riding?

Warm weather gear.
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

2 pc leathers with under armor,proper boots and gloves, drink lot's of water. Hopefully my perforated jacket will be here in the next 2 days.
      Kyle

Comment

The same thing I wear all year, full leathers.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I use mesh pants recently acquired. Shadow brand. I have Fieldsheer mesh jacket. for over 90* weather.

Originally posted by woobie View Post
          2 pc leathers with under armor,proper boots and gloves,
          sometimes I go this route. the underwear does make a positive difference.
          Last edited by KAT TOY; 07-05-2012, 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

I was out tonight (nearly 40 degrees C here) in full face helmet, mesh armoured jacket, armoured pants, riding boots and gloves. Friggin' hot, but that's the only way I ride
            Christine
            Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

ICON Mesh Jacket, ICON pusuit gloves, helmet, I don't wear riding pants, just jeans, and boots. It's always hot here, our winter is about 2 days long.

Comment

Leather perforated Jacket - then soak a T shirt with water, you will feel cool for about 30mins to an hour (depending on speed and temperature). I use this method anytime temp is above 85F.

Comment

Thanks for the information. Just looking for different ideas.

Comment

FS mesh jacket and vented gloves.
                    2004 GSX750F

Comment

For now I'm wearing an Xelement Tri-Tex armored jacket, Fly Racing mesh gloves, and under my jacket I recently started wearing knock off Under Armor tshirts that really work well. I'm soon to be getting a Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket and Joe Rocket Rush Gloves.
                      "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
                      1 Corinthians 10:31
                      sigpic

Comment

I ride with jacket and pants - protective. I just ponder the results if I were to fall off the bike at high speeds and when I think of that,...... a little heat and sweat is really a better option to missing or scraped off body parts.
                        sigpic
                        98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
                        Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

Originally posted by vonrapier View Post
                          I just ponder the results if I were to fall off the bike at high speeds and when I think of that,...... a little heat and sweat is really a better option to missing or scraped off body parts.
                          +1
                          Christine
                          Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

Flip flops, tank top, shorts, sunglasses

(somebody had to be that guy)[/SIZE]
                            Extra life.

Comment

I have a mesh Fulmer jacket (liner removed) and a Shoei Qwest helmet. The jacket breaths really well and gets a nice breeze over 15mph. The Qwest helmet is pretty cool once you hit 25mph. Neither are particularly uncomfortable at stop lights. Also, I am using kevlar-lined jeans that are very comfortable. I'm in Tampa, and this gear is very comfortable, even though it's been in the low 90's for much of the past couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X