X

Scorpion EXO 700

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion EXO 700

I'm planning on purchasing a scorpion exo 700 helmet but I wasn't sure of the sizing. I wear a medium in a shoei and the websites for both helmet manufacturers show the same sizing chart. Anyone know if they have roughly the same fit? Also any advice on places in the US to buy them?

If you go to thier website they have a dealer locater feature.
    Kyle

Comment

they also have measurements that you can take of your head. and btw... the Scorpion helmets (i have an exo 400) are the most comfortable helmets... i LOVE mine... ill be gettin a new one soon. probably upgrade to a 700.

Comment

Make sure you try them on....I tried one on about a year ago and I'll tell you I thought it was the most uncomfortable helmet ever (both the Exo 400 and 700)...I lost about 50lbs...and tried one on this year and I would have to say my mind was changed...very comfortable and nice designs for the price....like with any helmet I would definately try it on first then look online for one.
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I too have EXO 400. I love it. The only brand that I would say felt better was the RF 1000 Shoei. But, when you compare cost and comfort the Scorpion kicks butt. I have ridden all day with mine and no problems on comfort.

But, I would still recommend trying one on. Everyone told me to get an Arai or KBC, but both of those did not feel good on my head. I guess it all depends on your head shape, not just size.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
            Make sure you try them on....I tried one on about a year ago and I'll tell you I thought it was the most uncomfortable helmet ever (both the Exo 400 and 700)...I lost about 50lbs...and tried one on this year and I would have to say my mind was changed...very comfortable and nice designs for the price....like with any helmet I would definately try it on first then look online for one.
            they have A LOT of padding, in areas that most dont.... was your face a lil larger and it was puttin pressure in places not normally there?

Comment

Originally posted by jason05
              Originally posted by Jax
              they have A LOT of padding, in areas that most dont.... was your face a lil larger and it was puttin pressure in places not normally there?
              Yep...by the cheeks and jaw...but now I could wear one with no problem...they are quite comfortable...would definately consider one if I needed a new helmet..
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I have a scorpion exo 700 / Raider Silver

it's a dope ass helmet.

its safe to assume if you wear a medium, buy a medium.

Comment

You should of let me know, I picked up my EXO-700 (Flat Black of course) for 145.00 at the Long Beach Bike Show.

Helmet Harbor for 199.95 (Grafix) or 179.95 (Soild)

1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                  2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                  Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

you can snag great deals on lids at bike shows for sure. last one I went too they nearly every brand of helmet on sale for atleast 50 % off normal retail price. Shoei,Arai, AGV, KBC,Vega,Scorpion.. u name it ! Just watch for one in your area.

Comment

Also check out www.helmetshop.com
                      Free shipping, often the prices are lower than helmetharbor's. Only catch is there is a restocking fee on returns.

Cheers,
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

i had the 700 for a few months now its a good one would buy again

Comment

I have an EXO 700 and its an awesome helmet. you can't get anything better for the money!!! Also I have the mirrored visor, its awesome.

Comment

Working...
                          X