X

motorcycle closeouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motorcycle closeouts

does anyone have any experience with motorcycle closeouts.com? I found a really great deal on a Speed and Strength leather jacket for $147 but i see it listed on motorcycle superstore for $297 i was just wondering if this is a deal i shouldnt pass up
    Attached Files

go for it!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Haven't tried that specific jacket. But I like S&S's jackets. If I weren't working on getting a full 2 piece leather suit then this would interest me.
      1992- project katfighter
      2005- GSXR750
      2001- TL1000R
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
      www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
      KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
      KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

ya its something i will really buy i just want to make sure that its a sight I can trust because for the price I cant pass it up. I really dont want to spend too much on a Leather jacket because in Arizona its only winter time for 2 months tops and I really want to stay riding even when the weather is not so warm but not spend a lot of money on a jacket i will only use for 2 months

Comment

I've ordered half of my gear from them, great company, even a return was easy
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I have not dealt with the site. But leather isnt just for winter use. In fact without a good liner it wouldnt be very good at all in winter.
            1992- project katfighter
            2005- GSXR750
            2001- TL1000R
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
            www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

very true i would hope i could use it in spring as well but in the summer its a no go when its 110 outside thats when i bring out my ICON Hooligan jacket i just want to have all of my seasons covered when it comes to gear

Comment

Originally posted by kcorella View Post
                very true i would hope i could use it in spring as well but in the summer its a no go when its 110 outside thats when i bring out my ICON Hooligan jacket i just want to have all of my seasons covered when it comes to gear
                Ask Fred, but when it gets REALLY hot leather can help keep you from dehydrating as fast.

JHILDE
                Damn you Nicole, We will not speak of the 2012 Rally

Comment

Working...
                X