No announcement yet.
X

Fieldsheer congo air mesh jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got stuck in rush hour traffic friday in houston. 104deg. Holy SH!T!!! I finaly got of the highway and found a car wash to cool the bike and my self down. once i hosed myself down "jacket and all" the last 2hr stretch wasn't so bad. the water and the air flowing through the jacket made for a cool ride. "note to self stay away from houston during rush hour" next mod is going to be a water mister just under the lip of the windshield.
    "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
    1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
    2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by flash007 View Post
      "note to self stay away from houston during rush hour"
      This is the main reason I stay off busy roads during the summer. You can cook a SACS engine in summer traffic if you're not careful. I'd recommend installing an oil temp gauge for areas like Houston. I used to deliver commercial vehicles across country for a while, and driving through mid/south Texas during the summer was hellish in a garbage truck without AC.

Comment

i'm thinking of putting a fan on the oil cooler. got a 4 wheeler oil cooled that needs rebuilt. pull the relay , temp sensor and such looks like it will fit perferctly.
        "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
        1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
        2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Working...
        X