X

Fieldsheer congo air mesh jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fieldsheer congo air mesh jacket

I purchased the fieldsheer congo air mesh jacket as to have alittle more protection for the long haul to the KR meet. As i was browsing from site to site i stumbeld across the discontinued section. I know its not a high end jacket but it will breath in the hot and humid texas weather. I couldn't pass up on the discount. I will post a pic when it gets here in a few days and give my .02 on how the jacket.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...Closeouts.aspx Blue and Black of course. Got to match!
    Last edited by flash007; 06-06-2011, 01:32 AM. Reason: addition
    "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
    1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
    2006 Suzuki Katana 600

I had a Fielsheer mesh and it was excellent for the Florida sun. -Very comfortable.
    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

That looks like a great deal. Its been so cold up here it's turned me into a heat sissy so it was 85 deg F this weekend and the big thick leather jacket was a bit much, and I was thinking armored mesh jacket...So I can imagine down there in 100 degrees 100% humidity you must be dieing!!

I'm in a no buy clothes mode for another couple months until I see where I stop losing weight!! I'm swimming in the leather jacket I have now -30 lbs and counting. If they don't still have that in a couple months they'll have something else!!
      My YouTube Videos
      My motorcyle map!

Comment

Thanks for the link. I have been looking for a warm weather jacket, looks like they have several.

Comment

I finally got the jacket in wednesday. Tried it on and it was a perfect fit. Finally put my bike back together and tried it out. It was 4pm in texas 99 degrees and humid. The jacket breathed very well. I couldn't have asked for a better summer jacket.

2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Mesh jackets are great for warm weather. Congrats.

Comment

Armored mesh is nice...especially with multiple liners. Enjoy...
              In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

Thanks all! now for mesh pants

2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

It was 97 here a few days ago. i have all black gear. mesh, but black. HUGE MISTAKE. i ended up taking my jacket off and riding in a t shirt. the sun was literally cooking me like a turkey in an oven. the black gear was trapping heat in and i got very dehydrated very fast.
                  Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                  Current Bikes:
                  1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

just need to twist the trottle alittle more.

2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

+1 on fieldsheer...I like that it came with a wind breaker/wet weather liner.
                      2004 GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by flash007 View Post
                        just need to twist the trottle alittle more.
                        I was already doing 95 on the freeway. lol cant go much faster without people giving u the finger as you pass them lol
                        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                        Current Bikes:
                        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I have two piece motosport airmesh kevlar suit w/o insulated liners. I love them.....try and avoid stop and go traffic!

Comment

Ordered one to!!

Awesome!
                            I ordered the blue one last week it should be here tomorrow ! Happy to see other Kat riders are looking sharp and staying safe!

Comment

You guys bought all the grey/black ones! I've been eyeing that special for a long time. I was going to buy one tonight dammit. I've been friggin cooking in my SS jacket.

Comment

Working...
                              X