No announcement yet.
X

Looking for a Good Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a Cortech textile Jacket that performed EXTEMELY well during a slide two years ago. You ought to check out their line of reasonably priced jackets.

Motorcycle touring means a lot of things these days and Tourmaster motorcycle gear handles it all. From adventure touring to cross-country riding or just commuting on your bike, Tourmaster has you covered.
    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

I had a Cortech textile Jacket that performed EXTEMELY well during a slide two years ago. You ought to check out their line of reasonably priced jackets.
      Agree'd, my Cortech Air series 2 jacket is extremely comfortable, has plenty of liners for all sorts of weather and has tons of pads, I feel very safe in it it's my first and only jacket so far though, just so you know.

Comment

i just picked up another, my first was a tourmaster for 160bucks, love it but anything over 70 its to hot.... i got now an icon hooligan jacket in white and black.. i love it!... i was even semi comfy in it when it was over 100 today.
        "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
        2004 marauder 800

Comment

Originally posted by f3tz3r View Post
          Amazon.com: Speed and Strength Moment of Truth SP Jacket - X-Large/White/Black: Automotive

I picked this up at a local store for $120, the liner is easy to take out and put back in. Perfect for what i do.
          I have this same jacket. I like it

Comment

Working...
          X