X

Helmet saved life today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad the bro in law in okay!
    I bought a hjc cl-15 for $75 out the door. I am very happy with it because it's both DOT and Snell2005 certified!! I will not get a helmet that does not have a snell 2005/2010 rating. My 02 cents.
    I invite you to church.

Comment

Originally posted by 600toStart View Post
      Glad the bro in law in okay!
      I bought a hjc cl-15 for $75 out the door. I am very happy with it because it's both DOT and Snell2005 certified!! I will not get a helmet that does not have a snell 2005/2010 rating. My 02 cents.

ya know several years back motorcyclist did a review called "Lids Off" and the helmets that were just DOT certified actually performed better....Just some food for thought.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
        But I will not be waved in the fact that something like a Katana should NOT be your first bike.

To the poster saying "I dont think a Kat 600 and much different from a new Gixxer 6" well that just shows how little you know about motorcycles and the technology around them....

Comment

Originally posted by jetmerritt View Post
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.
          Amen brother! This is going in my sig if you don't mind.
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Trackerrrr View Post
            Amen brother! This is going in my sig if you don't mind.

Comment

Working...
            X