X

a little secert about Icon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s14kouki View Post
    I didn't get one in my Pursuit jacket from Iron Pony. Maybe it was snatched. I did like the "Ride Among Us" perforated on the inside though.
    Yes I liked that little touch also.
    Shinny side up!

Comment

i got a good laugh out of the charm when i first found it in my mesh jacket bout a year ago, and when i found it n my skull jacket.

thought its kinda funny to have a religious good luck charm in a jacket plastered with rotting skulls and chains.
      charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

I never knew that about ICON, and although I too, am not religious either... My bike key is on my grandfather's old small, leather pad key chain. I'd like to think he's looking out for me too.
        Kudos to ICON.
        Get out and ride!

Comment

That's cool. I don't own any Icon gear, but know I kinda wish I did.
          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

I have an Icon helmet. It doesn't have any special charms other than the fact that my skull won't split when....if... i hit the tar.
            I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
            Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
            My prayers go out to his family & friends.
            He is the best there was and ever been.
            RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

Ok I had to go check mine after reading this and yup, it's there in a pocket inside the inner pocket. Never noticed before. That's really cool of them.
              sigpic

“Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.”

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.”

Immanuel Kant

Comment

http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=36 for more info
                R.I.P. Marc

Comment

I didn't know that, never heard about it. I think it's a cool, unique gesture for the company, regardless of religion.

Comment

that's very cool..... i wear a saint christopher around my neck all the time, never take it off.... the day i first put it on i got into a car accident and came 1ft away from hitting a light pole...... i'd like to think he was watching over me that day.

Comment

Working...
                    X