X

Full Leathers.. $99.00 !!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katastrophe
    The black one doesn't look too bad, though. I gotta admit, the red/white and blue/white ones do look a little too ... uh... "power rangie" to suit my taste...
    With all the idiots in cages out there, I always wonder about single color and black gear. Need all the visibility possible.

I was out riding this past Tuesday with another guy - we're tooling along, and see this guy waiting on a side street on the right. He wanted to make a left onto the main road we were on. Jacka*s sees us, we're about 20 feet away, but freakin' pulls onto the road anyway. We both grabbed handfuls of the brake levers. Sometimes I wish full face helmets had a built-in speaker so I can let such idiots know how I feel.

Anyway .......

Comment

Original Retail Price: $649.00
      NOW ONLY: $99.00

I'm sorry but 15% of the retail price???
      I've seen sets like this at Brockton Cycle..
      Nice for posing at the coffee shop..
      Not for riding.. well maybe your schwinn..

Comment

Nearly everything on that site is sold out...
        WTF??

Comment

yea, wtf is with the original retail price......i hate when stores just throw out some crazy number to say that their stuff is on sale when it really isnt......god.

Comment

If they had one in my size, I'd buy it and redye the leathers -- it's fairly simple to redye leather (esp. to solid black -- figure $6 worth of zippo lighter fluid/naptha, $8 worth of black leather boot dye, and $8 worth of mink oil to reoil it afterwards)... But nada in my size.

Grumbles...
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
              If they had one in my size, I'd buy it and redye the leathers -- it's fairly simple to redye leather (esp. to solid black -- figure $6 worth of zippo lighter fluid/naptha, $8 worth of black leather boot dye, and $8 worth of mink oil to reoil it afterwards)... But nada in my size.

Grumbles...
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Really? That's all?

Damn! Gotta go check if they have my size.

Comment

Anyone how to correctly measure for size?

Comment

get out the ruler and drop you pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Kat
                    get out the ruler and drop you pants.
                    LMAO!

Really though, I emailed my brother (who races a CBR 600RR) - figured he'd have some insight. This was his reply:

Typically the way I’ve been told to is to take you pant waist size and then add 11 and then round up if you’re an odd size to get your suit size.

i.e. I wear a 32-33 pant size (take the bigger number) so 33 + 11 = 44 suit. And I do wear a 44 in both my MOTO-GP suit & the Vanson suit I rented last year and my Joe Rocket jacket is a 44 as well.

This will work for the average sized person… if you have a bigger than average gut, or are significantly taller than average you would want to go up to the next size.

So for average:

Pant size - Suit size

32 -------------- 44

33 -------------- 44

34 -------------- 46

35 -------------- 46

36 -------------- 48

37 -------------- 48

38 -------------- 50

39 -------------- 50

Comment

did anyone buy one?
                      "What curse? You just sucked for 86 years!"

Comment

Morphin Time GO GO power ranger.LOL I would kick my own A$$ if I wore something so comic.

Comment

Working...
                        X