X

Looking For some XXXLT Gear or larger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For some XXXLT Gear or larger

I am 6'3 at 285 pounds. All the gear I am finding doesn't not fit me at all. Are there any sites where I can order gear my size? I purchased a fieldsheer jacket on line size XXXXL however it should be XL. I have no idea what sizing scale they are using. Looking for any kind of direction. I need some protective gear. Thanks
    "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

My XXL Joe Rocket fits and I'm only 3 inches shorter than you.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

I am your height and outweigh you by 20 lbs. I just received my joe rocket meteor from www.newenough.com and it fits well. it's snug but that's how they're supposed to fit.

Comment

Dang, I just ran across a site and didn't think to bookmark it. I've been losing a lot of weight, so I wear an XLT (but ya never know when I'll get stressed and start beefing up more!<G>).

I BELIEVE Cortech (Tourmaster) has their black jackets in B/T sizes. Yes, I just checked, and the Sport GX I like so much is 3XT. The other colors aren't available in tall, and I wrote the company and they never responded. However, they make terrific stuff for cheap. I buy mine at www.motodepot.com and use the discount code: MotoDepot to get a hefty savings in your cart.
        MikeG
        Central Oregon
        2006 Suzuki GSX600F
        (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

www.newenough.com has very large sizes available.

Comment

You may want to check out Dennis Kirk or Brockton Cycles. I have seen that they carry extended sizes that New Enough does not. I also found out that for some companies their larger sizes are offered in limited colors, usually black.

Specific brands that I would check out are Fieldsheer (http://www.fieldsheer.com/) and Belstaff (http://www.belstaffusa.com/). I have two Fieldsheer jackets and a pair of Belstaff EZon pants.

The other option is to go custom.

Comment

I've been looking at shoes/boots. not many carry size 14.

Comment

I have a pair of FieldSheer Titanium Air pants that I bought too big that would probably fit you -- using standard Levi's jean sizes, inseam is a 34 - 36 and waist is a 42.5 - 45.5 (effectively 44 plus adjustable range). Padded hips, knees, shins, reinforced butt, etc.
                Still has the tags on it, brand new. PM me if you'd like them.

Stock mnf pic:

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                X