No announcement yet.
X

C-14, ZX-14, or Busa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had I the $$, that's what I would have done. Don't forget to update with pics once the deal is done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
      well, decided on the zx14. Now time to get the financing worked out.

(signature has been deleted due to upsetting people)
      nicccce!!!!!!
      sigpic
      1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

That new '14 is pretty nice in the blue or Kawi green.
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

It's an '11. Kawi green.

(Signature has been deleted due to upsetting people)
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Almost bought a green 11 with .02 miles on it but the amount i wanted to give n the amount they wanted never quite met. I thought they'd cave n they thought i would. I think they still have it. Lol
            sigpic
            1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

i love my zx14. but wedding forces sale
              Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
              Current Bikes:
              1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Stuler,,courthouse,,$55.00,, keeps 14 n brings to rally.
                Jason brings new 14
                Mather brings 14
                Nero (cough,cough) overdue to come back to rally brings 14
                (Darin n Adam need rematch anyway,last one WAY to close to call)
                We can all run tail

= AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
                  Depends on how old you are. My CBR1100XX took me across country
                  I bet you could find someone who went cross country on a Vmax if you looked hard enough!
                  I think in another time, I could pull off cross country on a 'bird, just as I could have done it on my kat 1100.
                  It is just that on C14, you can get off the bike and not feel like crap!

Comment

Originally posted by DClark View Post
                    I bet you could find someone who went cross country on a Vmax if you looked hard enough!
                    I don't think you'd have to look that hard. I know at least one person that's done it on a Gixxer. And hell, there's always http://www.scootercannonball.com/

There's also the Trans America Trail that gets quite a few people doing it on dual sport bikes with the vast majority of the trip off pavement.

Me, I still like my Connie, and she's been great at everything I've thrown at her.
                    Pics
                    Pics
                    No pics yet
                    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by DClark View Post
                      I think in another time, I could pull off cross country on a 'bird, just as I could have done it on my kat 1100.
                      It is just that on C14, you can get off the bike and not feel like crap!
                      After the upgrades to the bird, i could go all day on her!!!!!!! and NOT feel like crap. As for my old r6, 20 mins and i was done lol
                      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                      Current Bikes:
                      1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I made changes to my ZX over the years to make her more liveable. Raised bars, lowered pegs and a sargeant seat.... Still, there's only so much you can do to any bike to make it comfy. It's usually my full bladder vice my back and knees that dictates a road stop.
                        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

So you're bringing her to the rally you say Come on Darin,u know u wanna ( peer pressure )
                          sigpic
                          1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                            I made changes to my ZX over the years to make her more liveable. Raised bars, lowered pegs and a sargeant seat.... Still, there's only so much you can do to any bike to make it comfy. It's usually my full bladder vice my back and knees that dictates a road stop.
                            so does that mean you're going to the rally?
                            -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wish I could but I'm trying to sell my house and move during the next few months, so we'll see how that plays out. Would love to see the gang again. It's been 4 years.
                              =USAF= Retired

Comment

What did you say...moving closer north????
                                -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X