No announcement yet.
X

Got offered a 08 ninja 250 for Kat 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely appreciate all the input. Turns out I'm meeting the guy Saturday. Ill let you guys know how it goes.

Comment

Ninja should be a very good bike for you.
      I have naked 250cc its my dalily bike, a Honda Twister as follwing picture
      Just one cylinder, carburator air/oil colled if I love ride my Twister in the traffic Ninja must be very very better and really a fun bike
      Attached Files

Comment

I've had the '07 pregen & the '08 newgen, lots of fun!
        With your size it'll do 70 all day but keep the oil full as they've been known to starve the top end at extended high R's if it drops below half. Stick on a Two-Brothers and enjoy the growl.
        Remember the saying:
        "It's more fun to drive a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"

Comment

With all things considered, the value, the lightweight profile, they stayig within legal limits, my size, the fact that I don't do much highway riding (the most I do, like I said earlier is maybe 14 miles to get to the twisties, and even then there's plenty of back roads to get there), and all other things stated; I think it would be a better fit and probably more fun for me.

With all that being said, I just like to ride. As long as I have a motorcycle and I can ride it, all things are good with me!
          However, a bike that suits me better is a huge plus too lol.

Comment

Well, as long as you're going to have a 250 you definitely need to mod the exhaust:
            This is the premier discussion forum for Kawasaki Ninja 300 and 250R motorcycle enthusiasts.

If you're curious about the kind of guy who would do this, there's a video:
            This is the premier discussion forum for Kawasaki Ninja 300 and 250R motorcycle enthusiasts.

...and he doesn't learn!

Well, at least he seems to have learned how to laugh at himself.
            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Please tell me those are links to the guy who epic failed at brazing his exhaust
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Brazing the header (really badly), using a soda can to hold the midpipe on, using flex hose for the midpipe, mounting a rear-facing projectile in the muffler, blinding his dog, trying to set the garage on fire...

Yep, that's the guy!

Check out that second link. Had me rolling!
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I was always told the best thing you can do to an exhaust is leave it alone lol

Comment

Oh! I almost forgot my monthly read through of that exhaust post, thanks Wild-Bill!
                    "It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation."-Herman Melville
                    Chris
                    graphic designer | drummer
                    2002 Katana 600
                    Check out my band Decadence @ Reverb Nation: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/decadenceband

Comment

Working...
                    X