X

07 gsxr 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 gsxr 600

So after a year I have decided to sell the 91 Kat and upgrade (or downgrade if size is the subject) to a 07 GSXR 600 Black/flat black.

1: Fast as hell!
    2: kinda cramped but I like the feeling of control
    3: Awesome breaking... Stops on a dime
    4: Very very quick. Before I knew it I was doing 80 and it felt like 40!!
    5: Sooo smooth through curves and very nice to shift

I still have the Kat and I'm planning on selling once spring is a little more upon us. I got the gixxer for 4700 from a friend and she's got 4813 miles so... I win!! I appreciate everyone on this site... Advice has always been a question away and the knowledge-base here is awesome! I'll post pics when im on my comp... iPad doesn't let me.
    1991 Katana 750 (Red) (sold)
    2007 GSXR 600

Nice brother, I just made a similar upgrade. Coudn't afford something that new though lol. Let's see some pics.
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Very nice.

There is not a single aspect in which a GSXR would be a downgrade from a Katana.

Nice price too Pics
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Thanks y'all... very excited about it!

Wow sorry about the size thing too... Dropbox-iPad lol...
        Last edited by Katana91_750; 03-15-2012, 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        2007 GSXR 600

Comment

Nice bike! Chain looks a little loose
          sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
          1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
          2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
          First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
          Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Needs moar seat cowl.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Sweet score!
              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
              ------------------------------------------
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

That bike will likely blow a hole through the wind...hold on tight. It's a fine deal on all sides. Way to go!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I just finished working on one of these. Got to ride it around the block, they are very fast. The only thing I didn't like was that my back was hurting after a 10min ride. I'm 6ft5 so that could be it.
                  othe than that they seem like great bikes congrats on the buy man.
                  2005 Gsx600f- My baby
                  1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
                  Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Thanks guys... She is awesome! The Kat was great to learn on and I'm greatful for having had the opertunity to ride it. The GSXR is amazing though. About the chain, yeah I tightened it up a little.... PO didn't think it was lose but it had about 1.5 inches of play so I fixed it. Good eye though!!! I'll be on this site still... Way to much knowledge to stop browsing. Next Ohio meet and greet I wana know about anyways... Love to put some faces to the names!
                    2007 GSXR 600

Comment

Yes, stay. I think at least three members ride Kats still.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I think that's an optimistic number, Dan.

J/K. I actually may be getting my Kat back since my nephew scared himself trying to ride it without any instruction and dropped it in the process. It used to be in pristine but now it needs a left faring, left turn signal and the left side cover has a scrape.

This is what it used to look like:

sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Just an update... This thing is awesome... The power band is crazy strong and it is agile.... CRAZY agile (Unlike the Kat). I will say the riding possition took some getting used to but I have ape arms and can sit straight up and still control the throttle with my rt hand (as opposed to my left lol). Anyways, just thought id drop a line...........
                          2007 GSXR 600

Comment

Working...
                          X