No announcement yet.
X

Kawasaki Zx-10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seth your bike must be financed...I had a policy set for a 2005 ZX10R full coverage for 650/yr...but of course I buy all my vehicles in cash...

Oh and that's with a DUI in the last 6 months and a few speeding tickets. I'm 22.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
      Seth your bike must be financed...I had a policy set for a 2005 ZX10R full coverage for 650/yr...but of course I buy all my vehicles in cash...

Oh and that's with a DUI in the last 6 months and a few speeding tickets. I'm 22.
      Different states different rates maybe?
      Full coverage for my 04 R1 was over $3,500 /yr (got quotes from 3 different companies).
      http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

scotty, I NEVER finance vehicles. Every car/bike ive ever bought has been straight up cash. I bought my zx14 for $5200 cash. my 2010 focus, cash. and all the other vehicles ive owned over the years. I have a clean driving record. I live out by milwaukee where ins rates are sky high! ive called many places and progressive was the cheapest
        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
        Current Bikes:
        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Working...
        X