X

2006 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woobie View Post

The big thing to get use to (compared to Kat) is it's so smooth you have to keep an eye on the speedometer as it easy to let it creep up unnoticed. She just cruises along at 85-90mph without effort revving just under 6K.

Thats a damn fact!!!!

MUST.....BE......VIGILANT to keep the speeds south of 90 LOL

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Effin A....Just scored a set of 07 Stock pipes from a member on VFRDisscussion already gutted for $75..SUEWEEEEETTTTT!!

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
        Effin A....Just scored a set of 07 Stock pipes from a member on VFRDisscussion already gutted for $75..SUEWEEEEETTTTT!!
        I just saw that and was coming over from there to post up the link for you. Good Deal!
        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Check this out....

$3300....i want a newer vfr 800 though.
          Godspeed
          CSBA #1167
          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by VifferJim View Post
            I just saw that and was coming over from there to post up the link for you. Good Deal!

Yeah he wanted $100, But I offered $75 and to meet home at the i-10/i-75 cross over near Lake City in Florida on the 27th since he is heading from Tampa to N. GA for the holiday weekend. The long weekend also gives me time for installation.....WOOOT....

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
              Staintune pipes are AWESOME as well.
              agreed. I got a 05 viffer with staintune. love the sound

Comment

put a set of conti road attacks or dunlop road smarts on that VFR when it needs new rubber.. you'll be pleasantly surprised..
                Last edited by Big3; 06-24-2010, 10:28 PM.
                sigpic
                89 Katana -94 Katana
                02 CBR F4i - 07 VFR 800
                03 SuperHawk (sold) -
                84 VF500f

Comment

I have already bought Pilot Roads for it.....Should be arriving ~Tuesday.

Comment

I've got 25k trouble free miles on mine and love it. I did the valve check at 17k, it was about $400 and all were in spec. FWIW many people on vfrd and vfrworld have 40k-60k with no check and have no problem. Many trips down the Dragon and cherohola and VTEC has never been an issue. This summer I rode 2,300 miles in a trip (including an 800 mile day with no problems). For reference I'm 6'3 and 235lbs. The bike is comfortable as a commuter as well as a long haul bike. The best tire combination I've found has been Pilot power 2ct front and a pilot road 2 rear. I got 10k out of this combo on my last set and they handle VERY well wet or dry.
                    Blue 2005 Katana 750
                    crashed Cherhola skyway 7-3-07
                    totaled by State Farm 7-23-07
                    purchased 2006 vfr 800 8-24-07

Comment

Working...
                    X