No announcement yet.
X

Triumph Daytona 675

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think they would let me take it out even though I still only have my permit? I haven't gone through with getting my license yet(puts on flamesuit).

Comment

No idea. Do you have insurance on your current ride?
      I am a Penn State fanatic.
      Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

yup. Is that all they really check? Do they need the paper work for insurance, cause I would have to run home to pick it up.

Comment

They only needed my license. Take your insurance just in case but I bet they will not need it.

Comment

Thanks again man. You've been a lot of help!

Comment

If you buy it up there let em know I sent ya. Perhaps I can get a discount on my seat cowl.......lol

Comment

I think you can tell by the face I'm not too excited about how tall they made this bike!!

0618091641.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
                  I think you can tell by the face I'm not too excited about how tall they made this bike!!

[ATTACH]13617[/ATTACH]

Just lower it some and get some sexy Icon Hella boots or whatever those hooker looking boots are that my wife wants....

Comment

Ahh, you can still get a Daytona even if you can't flat foot it...
                    they're soo much fun to ride, just ask my wife....

Heck I can barely get my feet all the way flat while on the darn thing... I always get a tipover scare when I switch from the lower seat height of the Yamaha to the 675...

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
                    Just lower it some and get some sexy Icon Hella boots or whatever those hooker looking boots are that my wife wants....

Don't get the Icon Bombshell boots, again, just ask my wife.... They won't last long... crappy zipper construction...
                    Last edited by allblackkat; 06-20-2009, 02:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

i was at the dealer in spokane a few weeks ago and looked at these as well.nice looking bike but they forgot a cylinder lets hope the triples are better on a bike than they were on some sleds.

Comment

[ATTACH]13617[/ATTACH]
                        I didnt know the 675 could look any better but I stand corrected. You on that bike is a very good thing.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

[ATTACH]13617[/ATTACH]
                          That's not that bad. You're just talking yourself out of it. That's as tall as my Ninja fits me.

You know you want it...come over to the fuel injected dark side...
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

My brother is looking at one also. The guy at the dealership told him that you can order a different rider seat from triumph. It will sacrifice a little bit of comfort from the padding but it shaves an inch off the seat height. An inch doesn't seem like a lot but id say it may make a world of difference if you are not too terribly short. At the same time it does sound like a surefire way to get some monkeybutt if all they really do is lose an inch of padding. I am not so sure that that is what goes on cause there can't be that much padding to begin with. I am thinking it may be less of the plastic under belly thing that the foam sits on. Anyone know anything about this? He just came into the house as I was writing this. I guess its their gel seat or something. The guy at the dealership told him they would throw it in for nothing if he bought it.
                            Last edited by parkze; 06-21-2009, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by parkze View Post
                              My brother is looking at one also. The guy at the dealership told him that you can order a different rider seat from triumph. It will sacrifice a little bit of comfort from the padding but it shaves an inch off the seat height. An inch doesn't seem like a lot but id say it may make a world of difference if you are not too terribly short. At the same time it does sound like a surefire way to get some monkeybutt if all they really do is lose an inch of padding. I am not so sure that that is what goes on cause there can't be that much padding to begin with. I am thinking it may be less of the plastic under belly thing that the foam sits on. Anyone know anything about this? I guess its their gel seat or something.
                              It is their narrow gel seat. Yes it is shorter and partially due to both the plastic I believe but really just the reduction of needed padding. I have heard they are not that comfortable but then again the regualr seat is not that plush either....

Man..... I am not responsible if there are more then 1 of us for the PA ride in August....It might just happen to tear the fabric of time and open a black hole destroying us all. Forget about the LHC.....Triumph will be the end of us all....

Comment

He has it narrowed down to either the 675 or a gsxr 750. Either way I will probably put more miles on it than him. I am kind of crossing my fingers for the 675.

Comment

Working...
                                X