X

Kisan/Relay Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kisan/Relay Question

I am changing all my lights to LED's as well as adding turn signal mirrors and led rear turn signals. I know I need a new LED electric relay to make them all flash. What I don't know is if the Kisan Signalminder will serve that purpose (as well as cancelling my turn signals/modulating the brake light) or if I need an LED relay in addition to the Kisan. In addition will the Kisan handle the additional turn signals and make them running lights as well?

Can someone help me with this?
    ...I dream of things that never were, and I ask why not.

Never heard of a kisan, like I said in a previous thread earlier, for leds, the only relay you need is a 4 $ flasher variable load relay that you can find at napa or autozone.
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
      Never heard of a kisan, like I said in a previous thread earlier, for leds, the only relay you need is a 4 $ flasher variable load relay that you can find at napa or autozone.
      Thank you. The Kisan I was talking about is an automatic signal cancel, brake light modulator, and running light module. I was planing on installing it as a safety measure and was curious if it would also serve as a relay for the LED's I am installing.

Comment

Best to ask the manufacturer. Anything we say won't help you if it turns out to be wrong. If the manufacturer says it'll do something and it doesn't then you can get your money back.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Good call. I will email them so its in writing. Thanks anyway guys.

Comment

Working...
          X