Questions of the "Third Eye Light"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
    sounds like you for sure need to adjust the headlight aim
    Buddy has run traditional bulb fog lights most of the summer and he just had to put in a new stator because it burnt out
    I ordered LED replacements for his H4 bulbs , hopefully they will be bright enough
    He likes running the fog lights in the city because it makes him more visable to the cagers

luckily, we Kat owners dont have to worry about stators... we have alternators, and, if I remember right, its a 550 watt one too... more of a worry is the thin wires for the healight switch and wiring harness plugs.

See My Garage for mods...
    T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
    Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgDB5oYbTcY&list=UUPKl6Toa2DBSb5HtNm3pFrw& index=8&feature=plcp"]VHT nightshades - YouTube[/ame]
      98 GSX750F
      95 Honda VT600 vlx
      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Keep in mind that in most juristictions, it's against the law to shine any color of light from the front of your vehicle other than white and amber.

Blue = snow removal/emergency vehicle
        Green = volunteer fire department
        Red = emergency vehicle

My fine was $110 for blue LED's. I realize most people probably don't care, but I just thought I'd put that out there so people make themselves aware of their local laws.
        My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter View Post
          Blue = snow removal/emergency vehicle
          Green = volunteer fire department
          Red = emergency vehicle
          Wait, what kind of messed up color scheme is that?!
          Blue = LEO (and Pennsyltucky red neck.)
          Green = the bottom third of a traffic light. I understand y'all may not need them in Canadia, but here in the US, they are used quite often in more developed places with traffic.
          Red = EV and school bus.
          Yellow/amber = Construction, plow, oversized, slow moving, whatever, not really restricted.
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Working...
          X