X

best exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best exhaust

I was looking at buying the Hindle Aluminum header and muffler syst. for around $725. I just wanted to check and see what you guys think. Could I do better? Thanks
    2006 GSX600F

Nothing is better than a Hindle.

Comment

installed a hindle on my 600 this week sounds awsome

Comment

I have to agree I also have Hindle slip on and it sound awsome....nice and deep and not too loud (unless you really get on it, but only sounds BETTER)...If you would like I could get you a sound clip of it tomorrow....

Here is what mine looks like on my bike....from side and rear

Comment

Thanks guys, it looks like Hindle is it. I found a nice shop in Durham that sells Yamaha and Suzuki. They have a dyno and I was looking at doing the full exhaust, K&N, stage 1 jets and having it tuned. I hope to get a before and after and show the results in about two weeks. I was there today and they had a GSXR1000 pull 188rwhp, all motor.Ouch!
          2006 GSX600F

Comment

Looks like you aren't too far from where I live...and I used to live in Durham, when I was younger...

And let me correct my self on the distance, 220 miles kinda far...lol but not too bad...

Comment

The hindle exhaust is definitely the best on the market for the Kat, IMHO, but you really should go with an Ivan's jetkit instead (I've run both the DynoJet and the Ivan's, and the ivans is head-and-shoulders better).

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

You can do better on the price of the aluminum full system by about $100 @ starcycle.com.

Good choice though!
                FrankenKat 1216
                GS Fiter 816
                GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Thanks DooD for the price info. I'm going to give them a call Friday.
                  2006 GSX600F

Comment

Here is the sound clip that I have of my bike:

Comment

i am verry happy with my leo vince.

Comment

Nice sound from the vid.
                        2006 GSX600F

Comment

Here is one more that I did a little while later because I didn't think the other one sounded that good...

Comment

IMHO I have not heard anything that sounds better than a Scorpion!!
                            Not as lean, not as mean but still a Marine!

Comment

Is the quality of the Vance & Hine system not up to par with the Hindle? Do they make Hindles for the pre98's as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X