• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:-/

Comment

:-/

Comment

Yeah if you use the clutch you have a good chance of tipping, but thats what the back break if for. i have not yet learned to use the back break. Im workin on that. iv had it up around 9-10 oclock but never rode it out that far. thats only a few times that high
        "No regrets, that's my motto. Well... that and everyone Wang Chung tonight." -Out Cold 2001

Comment

The is not really a whelling bike is it . it is make to stal down and go

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynKat
            Yeah if you use the clutch you have a good chance of tipping, but thats what the back break if for. i have not yet learned to use the back break. Im workin on that. iv had it up around 9-10 oclock but never rode it out that far. thats only a few times that high
            Isn't 9 o'clock flat on the ground? :P
            1993 Suzuki Katana GSX600-F
            2005 Scion tC Release Series 1.0
            1979 Maxda RX-7 12A

Comment

I ride with mine at 9 o'clock everywhere I go.

Comment

I am down 1 in front up 7 in the rear and still ride it on the highway wide open with no problem. And it will bring the front up but you still gotta work it but then again I don't really try!
                here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
                http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

Working...
                X