X

Part Sizes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Sizes

I have the owners manual for my 2000, but is there a book or info on what are the sizes for parts like bolts, snap rings etc.? The owners manual does not provide this info. Just torque specs. For instance I need to know the size of the snap ring that holds the clutch lever in place.

Good luck with that one man. The only way I've ever found in about 20 years is trial and error.

Comment

Yea. I'm just going to measure it and go with that. I wish there was some info readily available for sizes of the bolts etc. I have a bolt guage but black and white is a bit easier.

I had asked you about carbs. What I had done was pretty much a half A rebuild of mine. I changed jets, a few o rings and bowl gaskets. Dipped it in berrymans to clean. I didn't change all the o rings but have them all. I couldn't get the choke part apart without tearing up the screws so I left it alone. Didn't change the float needles or the jet that is behind the plug. The carbs are in good condition year 2000. I really want to have them done over like the stuff I didn't do. I'm contemplating. If I were to have it done I want to wait until after the summer. I have the slow dropping idle and I feel like its in the carbs. They say you are the man. So I may request your service if your willing to do it.
      Last edited by jonathon1; 03-31-2016, 03:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Just send me a PM man, we'll get everything in order.

Comment

Cool deal man. Will do.

Comment

Working...
          X