X

Exhaust sound in your opionion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust sound in your opionion.

On a scale of 1 to 10 stock being 1, D&D being 10, how would you rate Yosh, Scorpion, Wileyco, V&H, Hindle and M4 on loudness?
    My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Huh? I can't hear you... I was riding behind someone with a D&D exhaust!

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I say Wileyco is a 6.5-7.0

Don't know what your after, but I just switched from the D&D to a Wileyco. I switched because D&D was too freaking loud! I live in the suburbs and the neighbors knew when I was heading home. You hit it and every cop in town knows where you are at. I have kids trying to get me to pop wheelies. If I wanted that kind of bike, I would get the GSX-R.

The Wileyco is pretty quiet when I'm taking it easy, but gets throaty when it's time to get into it. The D&D went to a friend and I look forward to riding together to get a better comparison on the sound. BTW...If you are buying on EBAY there is a best offer option. I used it and low-balled him $15 and he went for it. So, I ended up getting free shipping.

Good luck in your decision.

Comment

no need to take this poll. Just go out and buy a Scorpion!
        Not as lean, not as mean but still a Marine!

Comment

If you want to hear the sound clips of scopion go here. www.scorpion-exhausts.com They are quiter than a D&D but louder than a Yosh. Yosh has a sound all its own. They are designed really for a Suzuki. The others ones you asked about would be around a 4-5 range with the Scorpion and Yosh being around the 6-7 range.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

D&D being 10, how would you rate Yosh, Scorpion, Wileyco, V&H, Hindle and M4
            Well one friend i ride with has yosh and one has vance and i have had D&D and the scorpion back on there now and another kat in town has the m4 so lets put
            D&D = 10, Wileyco = 8, Hindle = ??, Yosh = 5, Scorp = 6, V&H = 7 compared on all 600 class bikes although being of different makes and throughout the rpm ranges of all i ride with these guys regularly and the Vance and my scorp are so close its not funny but his Vance is just a little louder on the top end ohh and if you wanna add a Devil its freakin loud like D&D but crisper and muzzys = loud about the same as the scorp and vance thats about all i've heard in town besides a buttload of D&D but hey i live in tx what do you expect

Comment

I just got a CF wileyco for my 05 750 and I love it. Not to loud not to quiet. Nice throaty sound.

Comment

Love my Yosh!!!!
                Lance
                2005 Kat 600

Comment

GO OPEN!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad max
                    GO OPEN!!!!!!!
                    been there, done that... still not as loud as the harley hitting a lick unless you are really digging in and spooling it up... my pipe has no baffling, but does have the packing...

of course, ive never ridden BEHIND my kat...

a

gather 'round, children

Comment

WIleyCo!!! any yosh or hindle owner will be jealous, since you paid less!
                      about a 6-8 depending on engine. my brother's 600 is not as deep or loud as my 750.
                      sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

scorpion is my fav.i would say about a 6

Comment

I rate my Wileyco a 10 Its the best sound for the least amount of money!

Comment

Originally posted by K-SOLO
                            I rate my Wileyco a 10 Its the best sound for the least amount of money!
                            I agree best deal you can get for the sound. Changes the preformance a little too. Nice quiet rumble at idle speeds, then rev it up a bit and look out.....The beast has awaken

Comment

+ 1 on the Yosh but you can listen to alot of them here http://www.sportrider.com/tech/146_0410_pipe_clips/
                              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                              X