No announcement yet.
X

Why does my katana sound like a harley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad the SS2r system is working out. I would have responded sooner but... I was at the Rally and had very limited online time.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

No worries Krey, I gotta get me a passport so I can go to one of those rallies someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick.Marq View Post
        Will do.

My girlfriend has a pretty good mic she uses to record her singing, I'll try to borrow it to record the sound once I get things sorted. It'll be better quality then my cell phone for sure (plus I need to figure out why the camera on my phone doesn't work anymore)
        very cool, ive found from trial an error the key to good sound from a cell phone camera is how far away you are an where you point the camera lol but a real mic helps im sure

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
        I would have responded sooner but... I was at the Rally and had very limited online time.

Krey
        I wouldn't have...RIDE THE DRAGON! Were not goin anywhere
        Last edited by crazycraven420; 08-06-2013, 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

intake boot is back ordered till the 21st, basically killing the rest of summer it's going to be a long couple of weeks.

Comment

As requested. I took a sound recording of the SS2-R pipe. the sounds is pretty low. I would also like to note I haven't bothered with a vacuum sync yet ( need to make a trip to my uncles to borrow his gauges.) but it's running very well right now.

Overall I really like the sound. I find it a bit loud at times but I might just start wearing ear plugs since I hear riding for extended periods is bad for your ears anyways.

Very recommend.

Comment

Working...
            X