X

EFI on pre kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFI on pre kat

Well I have search the forums here and could not find to many ppl talking about EFI.
    My question is this...... has anyone attempted to make an EFI upgrade to a pre kat? I would presume you would need the pump in the tank and the comp and throttle bodies etc. I mean as far as reliability i feel FI is the way to go. I just wasn't sure how practical or realistic it would be to try to mod a carb bike to EFI.
    Last edited by OOMPA164; 02-23-2013, 10:32 PM.
    Will Lemke (OOMPA)

There are some post on members doing the change over.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

The first result pretty well covers the process in detail with links to other info. I would suggest you have some understanding of EFI and the nessasary components before attempting the mods yourself. If your a complete novice to how EFI works and it's components, you will need to do alot of additional research to inform yourself.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Mine would be done if I weren't constantly at work, in another state from the build...

(Signature has been deleted due to upsetting people)
        1992- project katfighter
        2005- GSXR750
        2001- TL1000R
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
        www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
        KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
        KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Awsome! Thanks for the responce!
          Will Lemke (OOMPA)

Comment