No announcement yet.
X

Running with a rusty tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^ that has to be a joke....please tell me thats a joke....someone...please

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm View Post
      Redkote will eventually break down. So will kreem Trust me had bad results with both. As for buying from cl, a rusty tank is really not a big deal and any "new" tank you get may be worse than what you have. Take the time to por15 it and NEVER worry about it again.
      @Dj FroZone, let us know how the kbs turns out. I considered using it till I ran across a deal on the por15 kit.
      You wana know about the KBS tank coating kit? After 1 year.... They state to wait 4 days to cure, maybe I should of waited longer Maybe I did something wrong

Comment

yours looks like it may have been left to puddle. i know its hard to drain it all out. but i will take a look. mines been out for over a week. so i may far better. i think my instructions were for 5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ FroZone View Post
          ^^^^ that has to be a joke....please tell me thats a joke....someone...please
          Yeahhhhhh i wish i could, at that point it was literally my only option. Great timing finding this forum like a week later right....fml.

And yes, it is one of the same.

Comment

Working...
          X