X

Alright this is my last shot at fixing the Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jr_2431 View Post
    apparently Lol! the mechanics/previous owners of this bike were those people too. But in all seriousness is there a way to restrict fuel flow so that even with a stage 3 it can stop a bit of the fuel or buildup? Also though can anyone tell me what this means? "3. Always remove the float bowl vent tubes."
    Yes, there IS a way to restrict the flow of fuel through the carbs so it's right. Smaller jets, IE Stage 1 kit.

One more time....Get a stage 1 kit, or the jets FOR the stage kit.

Hint: The DynoJet website has a PDF for the stage 1 kit that lists jet sizes so you don't have to buy the whole kit.

Comment

Originally posted by 05RedKat600 View Post
      Hint: The DynoJet website has a PDF for the stage 1 kit that lists jet sizes so you don't have to buy the whole kit.
      Were from ebay? Any good places to buy just the jets? Im also assuming I need like 120?

Comment

Originally posted by 05RedKat600 View Post
        Yes, there IS a way to restrict the flow of fuel through the carbs so it's right. Smaller jets, IE Stage 1 kit.

One more time....Get a stage 1 kit, or the jets FOR the stage kit.

Comment

*To place an order please call: (800) 992-4993
          Don't "assume" you need like 120. Go to www.dynojet.com find your bike, and READ what they tell you you need.
          Last edited by arsenic; 06-26-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

So I ordered the kit, changed it to stage 1 and installed an original airbox and now it seems to work great! Ive been driving it to work and back and its made it a week no problems Thanks guys!

Comment

Funny how what we tell you to do works. Thank you for trusting us.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X