X

bone stock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bone stock

gotta bone stock 95 600 kat had it for a long time. wanted to buy a new bike but decided payments suck. when im out riding with my buddies im tired of playing catchup. so the question is im ready to drop some money into the old girl what are the best mod for hp thought about some hot cams stage 1 carb kit and exhaust but im afraid of spending 600 700 bucks for all show and no go kinda lost so any advice would be much appreciated
    when in doubt power out sally!!!!

Learn how to ride better. Drop in a b1200 or an 1127, jet kit and exhaust. Best bang for you buck short of buying a faster bike.
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Save your money, the only way to keep up with a gsxr is to either buy a gsxr or become a better rider. Your katana will never be near as powerful or handle nearly as well, but if you learn to be a better rider...
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

yeah i can hold my own in the twisties just the straight i get blown out of the water the new bikes lay it down hands down i know ill never come close beating a gsxr 600 or 750. i guess im bored of this stocker she needs a little more hitch in her gittyup so to speak.
        when in doubt power out sally!!!!

Comment

back to engine swap or new bike...
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment