X

91 katana carbs stock jet sizes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 katana carbs stock jet sizes?

im wondering what the stock jet sizes are for 91 katana carbs. i dont know whats put in it right now, but i'd like to find out and get the right set ordered if theyre not correct for the exhaust. if anyone knows the full list of stock sizes and the sizes ill need for a Vance and Hines 4-2-1 exhaust system it would be appreciated.

(Que Arsenic )

Originally posted by Smithgsx View Post
    im wondering what the stock jet sizes are for 91 katana carbs. i dont know whats put in it right now, but i'd like to find out and get the right set ordered if theyre not correct for the exhaust. if anyone knows the full list of stock sizes and the sizes ill need for a Vance and Hines 4-2-1 exhaust system it would be appreciated.

(Que Arsenic )

Looking at 1 size up over stock jet size (in 2.5 increments) for aftermarket full exhaust. Use the stock airbox and filter with this.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

600 or 750 is kinda important information here.

Comment

ohh my bad. its the 600 motor

Comment

Stock is 112.5. For full exhaust use a Factory Pro jet kit and one size up mains (115's)

Comment

what would i need to run if i wanted to take out the air box and run just foam filters? is that a good idea or no?

Comment

Bad Idea
              1992- project katfighter
              2005- GSXR750
              2001- TL1000R
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
              www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

good to know, thanks.

can i pick through the sizes i need on the factory pro website or is there a jet kit i can just order with the sizes i need? i hate to be a burden, but even google isnt helping much, i dont know what im buying.

Comment

Factory Pro Jet Kit
                  Last edited by arsenic; 06-02-2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Yes they sell them in a kit... Their website is kind of confusing but you can search the part number in google. It's CRB-S02-1.0. At least that's the kit for stock air box, although you don't want anything but the stock box anyway.

Also I'm originally from Eau claire and will be riding my kat up there at the end of this month. I'll be there from late june till early august so if you want to join and up and ride with me and my buddies or need some help just hit me up.

EDIT: Looks like arsenic beat me to it
                    Last edited by burrsg101; 06-02-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

thank you arsenic, i appreciate it.

and burrsg101, that would be awesome to get out for a ride, ill definietely take you up on the invite, if the katana is on the road by then. should be, but everyone knows how projects go, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X